RPGM My College Memories [v0.11] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Seesranger556

Sep 5, 2023
the one with coach ito i buggy everytime i try to check his computer in the teacher office after the rei event to check the files and it keep sayinh theres nothing in there yet the event for it did

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I know everyone is saying it but my god this game needs a guide and a character tracker i didn't even meet half the women in the game and probably missed dozens of scenes because the map is so big the school itself is massive for no reason.

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
it is promising i loved but i dont know what i do so need walkrought or more marks if i lose any event can i try see again another day?

Last edited:

roili

Nov 4, 2023
Does anyone have a guide on what to do? I see a lot of potential on this game and I've just been walking aimlessly just to find events for hours in this game.

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
A basic timetable from the locations of the girls and their interactable events I could find. I still couldn't find the attic key, the room keys or how to interact with the other characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saw the new update, will see what else I can find
if you need monday morning principal office bonus scene

TotallyNotAGmer

Apr 29, 2022
Game has great potential, keep it up!

Also, so far I'd suggest making the shady dealer a bit more visible. Took me a bit to find him. That car covers him really well!

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes