RPGM My College Memories [v0.11] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

PartyOn111

Nov 5, 2022
Hey good game so far, has a few issues, I managed to soft lock the game by studying in the libary. I went outside and I just had "School is now shut" with no way to pass the time or leave the zone. I'll admit I had more fun breaking into the files and seeing the content than I did playing but I look forward to when we have better UI (just bind the phone to escape it's consistant in every RPGM game and should stay that way), Better guidence, and porbably a scene gallery.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Can't figure out how to save game.
Text should have space after :
Moving on the map is not smooth, passing through doors takes a few clicks.
Opening the phone with P works, but closing it took some searching.
Obviously a lot of content for initial release, wish I had time to figure it out.

Karalho148

Mar 9, 2021
50 HCG wow, I am keeping this game on my radar, I hope the dev acknowledges the lack of QOL the reviewers have mentioned, this could very well be gold. Thank you for your effort 0rphan.

Scoop_

Nov 13, 2021
I have no idea what to do next after PE class. The map is just too big, and I can’t do anything because my character is too tired.

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
This is a great game filled with poor gameplay design. I think the game has a lot of potential but there is a LOT of things happening on screen and no indication of where to go or what to do. The map is massive and without a walkthrough or quest log it almost becomes impossible to know where NPCs are or events are taking place.
What i've seen so far is great but the progression of the game needs a massive overhaul. Also the phone menu is frustrating, and the controls for it are questionable to say the least. I shouldn't need to go halfway across my keyboard to open a menu to save my game.

QKeith

Apr 14, 2023
I think this game will be just fine, if there's a quest log or something like pointing where we should go. I think it will be it and maybe a map also cause this map is kinda big

Cademead

Sep 26, 2020
I think this game will be just fine, if there's a quest log or something like pointing where we should go. I think it will be it and maybe a map also cause this map is kinda big
Def need a quest guide, map I could almost do without just by trying to sort out context but having a scene in the class room end then having no clue where to go is a bit annoying.

• Angry
Reactions: Vortex@

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
So is this a game with just a NTR path, or can you also get a harem path? The fact that a few screenshots have you getting some, and then the Love/Corruption stats tells me you can also have the girls, but I've been tricked about this before.

0rphan

Jul 1, 2017
So is this a game with just a NTR path, or can you also get a harem path? The fact that a few screenshots have you getting some, and then the Love/Corruption stats tells me you can also have the girls, but I've been tricked about this before.
Both,but it is hard to avoid ntr.It's really super hard.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyCollegeMemories-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes