RPGM My College Memories [v0.11] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Tobi-Hentai

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah the cellphone controls are a pain in the ass. The p, page up and down buttons are really uncomfortable to use. You could change it so you can use the mouse to navigate the phone. Right click to open the cellphone, and to select the "apps" make it so that you can use the mouse freely.

Another suggestions:

Make quests to trigger and track the scenes.

Place exclamations or hearts where a scene it's occurring. Place them on important npcs too.

Create a gallery that gives you hints on how to unlock scenes you didn't see.

Make a tracker for the girls that shows you where they are.

On your status tracker (agility, charm, etc) show where you need to go to improve them.

Remove the cars on the road, they are really annoying while you navigate the map.

Make a guide if everything it's too complex to put on the game.

The game has potential, but it needs a lot of improvements. I know this is a lot, but I hope it helps you in any way.

Lancelot49

Feb 22, 2022
For anyone struggling in STRENGHT:
- Go to gym class
- Partner with Anna
- Go to the Gimnasium (school front then top right corner and top ritgh again once you saw the basketball place)
- All right and speak to Anna (she's a few steps down from the bench press)
- Team up with her and there you have it. Now you have 1 point on STR

Last edited:

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I don't know about strength but to improve agility you have to speak to an old man (I think on Monday) he is in the park on the right of your house, the one where you can train. He asks you to give him the panties of one of the girls to train you. You can obtain them while one of the girls its taking a shower from the clothes basket outside. When you give him the panties he starts training you on the weekends.

Kento has it on the wardrobe next to the door. You have to take it when he is not on the room.
but he is always in his room how do I get him out?

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Okay, now that I played some more I got some questions of my own.

- Hints for Rin are telling me to visit her midnight in her room but her room is always closed.
- how can I interact with melody?
- how to get into class A?
- where can I find that diana character?
- how to start any NTR scenes. Hints are telling me to know more about character x more first. Got several characters at love 10 and are banging rin and eris on the regular. There is nothing to learn more I awould assume xD

Navigating the phone is fine as is. I got used to it by now. :)

Reactions: srteare

Vicinity

Nov 28, 2022
I love the amount of effort u put into the mad details mate, its lovely fr. The art is also hot. I wont repeat what everyone had critized so far, im excited with ur upcomming update fr

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I think i have somehow glitched myself into a non ntr playthrough with most the characters :LOL: like rei is my gf and her love is maxed out with me but her love with the others is locked at 5 for some reason and none of their paths are progressing so i took her virginity and now living happily ever after haha

Sparennx

Oct 31, 2017
Finally a game without the same cookie cutter models and it's an ntr game. You just can't win, would be nice if it was at least optional

Tobi-Hentai

Jul 13, 2017
but he is always in his room how do I get him out?
There is one day he isn't in the room. I don't remember if it was in the morning or afternoon. On Tuesday morning he goes to Eris room to fuck Lily (the prostitute blonde girl). Friday night he goes to the strip club to get a blowjob in the bathroom with the stripper. Maybe for triggering these two events you need to meet both girls and pay for their services.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
It's crazy how with a few tweaks here and there 0.11 was way more enjoyable than 0.10, this game has huge potential, it still needs a few more tweaks like phone improvement, some bug fixing, and some more explanations, maybe a quest menu, but this is really solid for a first time.

Lancelot49

Feb 22, 2022
Okay, now that I played some more I got some questions of my own.

- Hints for Rin are telling me to visit her midnight in her room but her room is always closed.
- how can I interact with melody?
- how to get into class A?
- where can I find that diana character?
- how to start any NTR scenes. Hints are telling me to know more about character x more first. Got several characters at love 10 and are banging rin and eris on the regular. There is nothing to learn more I awould assume xD

Navigating the phone is fine as is. I got used to it by now. :)
To enter their room at night you need to lvl up agility (steal the panties from the basket in the bathroom of any of the girls while they're bathing and give it to the man on the playground that is located all to the right from home during weekends)
Practice all you can.
The same to change classrooms, but you have to level up your intelligence (all to the right on the first floor of the school, it's the first double door just before entering the basketball court) and then assist to every class you can until exams

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes