2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
News via Twitter

Hello, friends.
My Patreon was banned for unknown reasons. I'm working on getting him back now, don't lose me.
Work on the development of the game continues.

I always stay in touch on Instagram and X (Twitter)
The site works for me. I hope this was just a hick up...

Reactions: MasterChild

learningmute2050

Aug 9, 2020
I've read the last few pages and have come to understand that version 1.0.01013 extra is a more bug-free version. Can someone please provide link (either gofiles or pixeldrain or gdrive) for macos version of this (1.0.01013)?

Posbi95

Jan 7, 2024
I've read the last few pages and have come to understand that version 1.0.01013 extra is a more bug-free version. Can someone please provide link (either gofiles or pixeldrain or gdrive) for macos version of this (1.0.01013)?
It's not realy a "more bug-free version". Need to wait for an update. (Me too)

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Unironically, the humongous penis is the biggest downsize (no pun intended) of this game.
If we rounded up all the complaints and made a poll, I bet this would be it.
Throughout the whole cycle of development, for every good step, the dev made a bad one.
But if he just made the MC's schlong of normal proportions, the game wouldn't had this aura if uncertainty around it.

Marecotroll

Mar 3, 2020
My game crashes when I try to rename the characters...

1712546510932.png

and now I'm stuck multitasking...
I already spoke to the employee nothing happens... I click on the computer nothing happens... I speak to Katya it just goes to the photo section and nothing else... the clothing store doesn't appear on the map...

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 47 Votes