2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

BrianWYXY

Jun 6, 2020
Have someone can upload the extra fixed version, I saw someone upload on Google drive before. But now is not exist.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
I have problems when Alya says take the ring.What can i do?.The game ends.
This is the problem.
Try if you can fix it with this:

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-0-extra-fixed-astaros3d.90002/post-12695162

because when Derek retrieves Mikhail's ring, the game searches for it and displays its image when he adds it to the inventory, but within the archive.rpa:
...\MCR2-1.0.01013extra-pc\game\archive.rpa
that image is called m_ring.png:
...\MCR2-1.0.01013extra-pc\game\gfx\items\m_ring.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and not michail_ring.png:
...\MCR2-1.0.01013extra-pc\game\gfx\items\michail_ring.png
so for that fix I extracted the m_ring.png file from the archive.rpa, and renamed it as michail_ring.png, so that the game finds that same image (m_ring.png) as michail_ring.png outside of the archive.rpa, when it searches for it to show that Mikhail's file was added to the inventory after recovering it.

But the other problem is that I think that Astaros when coding the rpy scrpits in some cases made it cyrillic for being russian, and for example the letter c of that image michail_ring.png that is missing, is a cyrillic character and not ansi, because in this example:
michail_ring.png
miсhail_ring.png
although both michail_ring.png appear to be the same, the letter c of the first one is an ansi character (English/Spanish alphabet), while the letter c of the second one is a cyrillic character of the Russian alphabet, as pigg comments in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-0-extra-fixed-astaros3d.90002/post-12757588
and if I open that tracebak.txt file you attached with Notepad++ with its original encoding (UTF-8-BOM), and change the encoding to ANSI (English alphabet USA), it replaces the letter c in miсhail_ring.png:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gfx/items/miсhail_ring.png
for a Ñ (myÑhail_ring.png):
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gfx/items/miÑhail_ring.png'.
or a ? sign, because that letter c is not an ANSI character, but a cyrillic character of the Russian alphabet. So when you add and rename a file that generates an error because it is missing, like that miсhail_ring.png that indicates the tracebak.txt you attached:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gfx/items/miсhail_ring.png'.
don't use the keyboard to rename it, but copy and paste the name of the missing file from tracebak.txt, because for example that letter c in cyrillic prevents to rename it correctly if you use the keyboard, and you will continue having the error because the game won't find that missing file miсhail_ring.png, if when renaming it its letter c is not in cyrillic.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Have someone can upload the extra fixed version, I saw someone upload on Google drive before. But now is not exist.
I had also downloaded v1.0.01013 Extra PC-Windows from the google drive link published in that post, and although I already deleted this game after playing it, I still had that file that I had downloaded on my disk, so I re-uploaded it to pixeldrain in case it helps, although that server usually quickly deletes files uploaded to its storage service that are of anonymous origin, so I don't know how long this pixel link will be active.

File Hash:
MD5: 6BB5946E799FC368B055CA1E8AD0F8DC
SHA-1: 36224102BE2DCC723BB7338A468D961222EA7C5D

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
CAT0X0, does this version already have all the necessary modifications or do I still need to follow the step-by-step instructions you taught here: #3,385 ?
That version 1.0.01013 Extra of My Cute Roommate 2, is the same as the one akkeji posted in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-0-extra-fixed-astaros3d.90002/post-12640646
from where I downloaded v1.0.01013 Extra (bug-fixes) from this thread when I played it, and which I re-uploaded to pixeldrain because in this other post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-0-extra-fixed-astaros3d.90002/post-13205273
commented that the google drive link in that previous post is no longer active.
And that file (MCR2-1.0.01013extra-pc.zip) from pixeldrain, I guess it's the v1.0.01013 Extra (bug-fixes) that Astaros published on his patreon, and it's the original version from that developer, without any additional third party patches.

In my case I played most of the game with the first v1.0.01013 bug-fixes uploaded in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-0-extra-fixed-astaros3d.90002/post-12613108
which was a v1.0.01013 Normal (not the Extra), and with both v1.0.01013 (Normal and Extra), the only patch I needed was this one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-0-extra-fixed-astaros3d.90002/post-12706158
in order to complete the task "Put the phone on the nightstand", which can also be forced in this other way:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-0-extra-fixed-astaros3d.90002/post-12729705
To translate online in-game some texts that were in Russian I used Translator3000 as mentioned in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-0-extra-fixed-astaros3d.90002/post-12658342
and in order to win the fight against Dude in the billard, and then against Dude and Cross-eyed in the Park, use the cheat I mentioned in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-0-extra-fixed-astaros3d.90002/post-12634618

Apart from that, at least in my case with those v1.0.01013 Normal and Extra that I mentioned to have downloaded from this thread, I didn't have any other error when I played it, where for example I didn't get that error of the missing michail_ring.png image, nor other errors or bugs that other forumers commented to have had in the thread. Except for the "Put the phone on the nightstand" task, where the notice didn't appear either (!) to be able to put the phone on the nightstand, even though I replayed it from the beginning, as the previous version I had played before had very little content, and I chose to play it all over again instead of loading the last save I had.

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
does anyone know if there is a non-patron version of this game? just curious and thanks.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
shower_22_promo_crop.png

Hello my dear subscriber!
Work on the game continues, but a problem appeared because I reached a dead end in my story. The character motivation seemed terrible to me. The talking dick was more annoying than entertaining. I had a hard time coming up with new scenes, as the personality of the MC seemed too passive. So I decided to rethink the game and redesign it. Not an easy task, as I don't want to throw away the content that is already in the game. I found a solution to keep the content by redoing the MC's motivation. By changing this core aspect, I immediately had an idea of how the story would develop and how it would end. Everything sort of fell into place.
Downsides of my decision:
- the next release will take longer
- although old saves will still work, using them will lead to some scenes being skipped
On the plus side:
- The plot in my opinion became more interesting. Actions of characters became more realistic and reasonable
- The story has gained better coherence
- Next scenes will be more exciting and daring, as now it does not contradict the personality of the MC
You'll find out how things have changed in the next release.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to create a game for you.

Last edited:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
View attachment 3465097

Work on the game continues, but a problem appeared because I reached a dead end in my story. The character motivation seemed terrible to me. The talking dick was more annoying than entertaining. I had a hard time coming up with new scenes, as the personality of the MC seemed too passive. So I decided to rethink the game and redesign it. Not an easy task, as I don't want to throw away the content that is already in the game. I found a solution to keep the content by redoing the MC's motivation. By changing this core aspect, I immediately had an idea of how the story would develop and how it would end. Everything sort of fell into place.
- although old saves will still work, using them will lead to some scenes being skipped
On the plus side:
- The plot in my opinion became more interesting. Actions of characters became more realistic and reasonable
- Next scenes will be more exciting and daring, as now it does not contradict the personality of the MC
Honestly a good decision. The plot has been very flat and the talking dick always has been a horrible gimmick. Let's see what he can do...

Reactions: sembolan

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
View attachment 3465097

On the plus side:
Make the MC's penis smaller...Even for a fantasy setting, watching the sex scenes is disturbing...Unironically on the other side, I hope the dev won't abandon the game too fast. The Lida, Anya, Rita and Olya models are so good, it's better to stick around and practice story writing with the help of this project...While delivering juicy sex scenes with the formentioned girls.

Last edited:

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
I'm trying to make the apk, I've already translated it into my language but when trying to make the apk it shows this error.

I tried the game without modification and it shows the same error when trying to create the apk.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
News via Twitter

Hello, friends.
My Patreon was banned for unknown reasons. I'm working on getting him back now, don't lose me.
Work on the development of the game continues.

I always stay in touch on Instagram and X (Twitter)

Reactions: Anon_me
2.50 star(s) 47 Votes