• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi,
For those, who like me, could not get the girl in the shop to ask the riddles.
I think I know what happened,
I think that if you open your "Web Cam" page BEFORE she tells you about the site,
You will block her from giving you the riddles.

Therefore I restarted this update and avoided the "Web Cam" site until she told me about it.
That evening I went to the site, open my page, played through all the comments.
The next day when I went back to the shop , I could now ask about the Web cam and was offered the Riddles.

Last edited:
Reactions: ignant

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I don't seem to find a way to get money in this game. I need it to buy a camera. Anyone found the solution?
To make money , you need to go to the camera shop and speak to the girl about the studio.
IMPORTANT ... DO NOT visit the "Web Cam" site on you computer,
until she has told you, that you can make money there .

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
My game .exe is not running

The creator not only uploads versions with litle content, but also buggy. Its not worth to play

Hecki

Oct 7, 2018
My game .exe is not running

The creator not only uploads versions with litle content, but also buggy. Its not worth to play
Neither mine
"
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.14s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.10s
Loading error handling took 0.06s
Loading script took 3.05s
"

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
To those users of Mac like myself, has anyone of you managed to create a distribution of the new update yet?
Also getting the CDS.rpyc error when either launching or trying to create a Mac version using Ren'Py Launcher and I have no idea how to resolve this.
Anyone who has an idea, your help would be greatly appreciate!
No luck. I think we're stuck waiting for either some hero to upload the mac version (if there is one) or a bug fix (this dev is notorious for having bugs in their games... not going to keep my hopes up for that...)

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The scene with the maid is one of the dumbest i encountered in a patreon sex game...and yet a talking dickhead as a narrator tops it off...

At least now we know when the game will be finished...when every quest will have an "Under development" tag next to it...

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 48 Votes