2.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Thought this was his 3rd game...
My Cute Roommate, My Cute Roommate 2, Girl House, and Island of Lust(he went by a different name). Go play it and you will see what people are talking about.

I take by what I said it's 5 games. One of them abandoned I didn't even know until I looked it up.(House of Lust)

Nov 21, 2021
My Cute Roommate 2, a fun game that continues Derek's adventures from My Cute Roommate, too bad the savegames from the previous version don't work.
I'm trying to translate with VN translator, but it's not working, do you know why?:(

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Is this game discontinued/abandoned? I know this developer takes a long time to update but with all the errors? Dose anyone Know?

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Is this game discontinued/abandoned? I know this developer takes a long time to update but with all the errors? Dose anyone Know?
You can check the patreon link from the OP, game seems to be still be in progress and releases are about 4 to 6 months apart

Reactions: DarkholsS

01oa

Jan 2, 2022
How do we fix this?
-----------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/mainmenu/mainmenu_bg_sunset.png') at 0x000000002020e7d0>:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 275, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 275, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 279, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
IOError: Couldn't find file 'arrow.png'.

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
If you mean the task of trying to hack Ivan's computer with the first memory card that Rita gave to Derek in the Chemistry Lab at the University. You have to open the inventory, select the icon of the first memory card with the mouse, hold down the mouse button after selecting it to be able to drag it over the icon of the camera, which does not have to be the MK1 but an MK2 or higher, which are the ones with a memory card reader. After dragging the memory card icon over the camera icon in the inventory, a warning appears when I combine them, replacing those two icons with the icon of a camera with the memory inserted. Then you have to select the cable icon in the inventory and then the Ivan's laptop to start the hack.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are referring to the second memory card that Rita gives to Derek after an event in a chemistry class in Lecture Hall, you cannot yet combine that second memory card with the camera, because all sugests are that this task will be continued in the next game update.

And in order to complete the task "Put the phone on the nightstand" that you have to complete first in the task "Lida's video", an alternative is to edit line 209 of the file hero_quests.ini:
...\MCR2-1.0.01013extra-pc\game\db\quests\hero_quests.ini
replacing in the line 209:
daytime = evening night
by
daytime = evening
which was what at least I did in order to complete that task "Put the phone on the nightstand", which was bugged by not having done some "Get the data from Ivan's laptop" tasks in the correct order as I commented in this other post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-0-extra-fixed-astaros3d.90002/post-12627005
Does it only happen once and still keep the get data task listed? Only got the cable to work one time when the hack fails. Talked to the agent about it and nothing after that except a text that apparently meant nothing.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Does it only happen once and still keep the get data task listed? Only got the cable to work one time when the hack fails. Talked to the agent about it and nothing after that except a text that apparently meant nothing.
Derek can only attempt to hack Ivan's laptop with the first memory card (by inserting it into the camera and connecting it with the cable) in this version of the game. He still can't do the same with the second memory card, because that event, and other side events related to that task, are missing in this version of the game. Maybe that task "Get the data from Ivan's laptop" can be completed in the next update of the game, but not in this one.
And from some dialogues in this version of the game, before he can complete that task Derek will have to go to talk to the Dean to get Kayla's address, then he will have to go to Kayla (who overheard the conversation between Rita and Derek, when she gave him the second memory card), to convince her not to tell Ivan anything, then maybe after that he will try to get the data from Ivan's laptop with the second memory card. And if he succeeds, then Derek will have to tell Rita, and Rita will have to reward him with some sex scene. And all that is missing in this version of the game, plus Astaros also said that he is going to change several things in the next update of the game.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Totally love this game, crazy sexy scenes :love: By the way, I would love to hear all scenes with moans, music during them could be completely removed ;)

2.60 star(s) 50 Votes