2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

heyhey3131

Aug 16, 2023
After asking Katya about Ivan, the game did not give any quests. According to my previous recordings, there are many scenes I haven't played and the missions seem to be over. Is this a bug?

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v1.0 extra fixed
View attachment 2075147 View attachment 2075151
Hii
New Update is available.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hmm the doc dialog is changed and again as on the privos version you need to clear the cache of the game and start are new game, that should resolve most of the bugs

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
weird story. not bad CG's. really liked the relationship with him and synne. matched very nicely. but damn it every time someone has to put in some stupidly abusive bitches in a damn VN and regardless if you tell them to fuck off or not you still are forced to do shit regardless.....that fuck up right there really REALLY kills this story for me. if those bitches were not there, (milena and that swathi what's her name) this story would have been 200% better.. but god it's those type of woman i utterly despise. just...damn it man. It's those type of female characters you should make them optional to have to deal with so people who aren't subs or people who aren't into constant nagging verbal abuse and threats and to not being allow to do anything about it can right just tell them to fuck off and move on to the rest of the story.

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes