Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Cute Roommate 2 [v1.1.05280 Extra] [Astaros3D] - Compressed

Win/Linux [723 MB]
- - - -

Mac [695 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 6, 2023
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v1.0 extra fixed
View attachment 2075147 View attachment 2075151
Update the mod please

Feb 11, 2023
i updated BrandyYT's gallery mod to 1.0.01010, enjoy ;)

My Cute Roommate 2 [v1.0.01010 Extra] Scene Gallery Mod Unofficial

Keeping the previous versions in case someone needs it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the gallery doesnt open for me, I put it in the game folder, open the game, click gallery, then it takes me out of the back to home screen with error code reading stuff on note pad.

Any idea how to make it work?

Fordream88

Jul 24, 2018
I guess bugs again, can't pass Ivan computer hacking. Ivan kinda disappeared from office.. and that last 2 new scenes impossible to get.

Feb 20, 2024
  • Revised storyline: The plot has been reimagined with more thrilling twists and captivating events, making your journey even more exciting.
  • New scenes: Several new scenes have been added to enrich the game's narrative and provide a more diverse experience.
  • lear direction for the future: With your feedback, I now have a clearer vision for the game's future direction. Your suggestions have been instrumental in shaping this path.
LOL Does that mean there are new ways to bring NTR and shit into the game without Tag. Whose pussy hasn't been shared enough yet. Who is not yet slut enough and not bent over for everyone.

Fuck that is a real stad up comedian.
5/5 SHIT :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

Aug 13, 2021
  • Revised storyline: The plot has been reimagined with more thrilling twists and captivating events, making your journey even more exciting.
  • New scenes: Several new scenes have been added to enrich the game's narrative and provide a more diverse experience.
  • lear direction for the future: With your feedback, I now have a clearer vision for the game's future direction. Your suggestions have been instrumental in shaping this path.
LOL Does that mean there are new ways to bring NTR and shit into the game without Tag. Whose pussy hasn't been shared enough yet. Who is not yet slut enough and not bent over for everyone.

Fuck that is a real stad up comedian.
5/5 SHIT :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

Better not or else the game is ruined.

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes