2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
Used my own save from last version (no mods), no problems playing the game. Short update, ends when you get the ointment.

Vegetta79

Jul 26, 2017
Used my own save from last version (no mods), no problems playing the game. Short update, ends when you get the ointment.
Have you checked the gallery? Are you sure you finish the update? I had my old saves but I got to the same point of getting the ointment and nothing else. There should be two new scenes according to the gallery, but I could get them. I started the game from the start and there has been some changes. You now get Katya on Tittygram too. But now you don't have any money to start at all and no starting point to request the webcam to work

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's progressing much slower than I thought. I thought it would have been quite a lot by now.

MaK1N

Aug 14, 2019
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v1.0 extra fixed
View attachment 2075147 View attachment 2075151
is there any chance you update mod soon
thx

Reactions: Saguaro28

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
how do you get your channel? I completed every quest that didn't require money, but the game never prompted me to create a channel.

SergiCrox55

Apr 17, 2019
Does anyone have a save data from the photo sessions with Olya? In the version I have, the cell phone purchase button is not there nor do the conversations with her appear (as if they did not exist). I basically haven't played those parts. Does anyone cooperate with a save data?

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Does anyone have a save data from the photo sessions with Olya? In the version I have, the cell phone purchase button is not there nor do the conversations with her appear (as if they did not exist). I basically haven't played those parts. Does anyone cooperate with a save data?
I ran into a bug where I did the first 3 photoshoots, then the next time I logged in it was like I never did any of them. Had to do all the photoshoots over again.

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes