2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v1.0 extra fixed
View attachment 2075147 View attachment 2075151
could you please update your mod?

rebels22

May 9, 2020
Bonsoir! Quelqu'un sait-il comment vaincre le gars dans le parc, je n'y arrive pas. Merci pour les retours.

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
I found version 1.20.500. Also plugin Renpy 8.2.1 (probably for the highest Renpy version). The loading window opens and ends with a "Parsing script failed".
Dont use the walkthrough mod it causes the error on JoiPlay and you need the Renpy Plugin 7.7.1 that so far is only for the current patreon version.

Reactions: ramin rddsx

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
Have you checked the gallery? Are you sure you finish the update? I had my old saves but I got to the same point of getting the ointment and nothing else. There should be two new scenes according to the gallery, but I could get them. I started the game from the start and there has been some changes. You now get Katya on Tittygram too. But now you don't have any money to start at all and no starting point to request the webcam to work
I started from the beginning twice. Had to stop half way on the first time when I noticed some scenes were not playing out. The 2nd time I started over, I cleared the persistent data. There is a way to do it in the Preference menu. After I cleared, exit game, load game, start new, then I was able to play the game all the way through, no errors & unlock everything in the Gallery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegetta79

Rune H

Dec 30, 2017
When i am trying to extract the cheat files into the game files in the game.. It says the files are to big. What do i do. ???

Zex Dracon

Oct 2, 2017
Hi, I am putting two codes here, one caused by the walkthrough and one by the gallery mod. Are these not working? -Edit- Reading above informs me the walkthrough mod only works with the Patreon version, is it the same with the gallery mod?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: (u'npc',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 535, in main
node()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1953, in execute_init
self.call("execute_init")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1950, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 345, in call
method = registry[name].get(method)
KeyError: (u'npc',)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.7.1.24030407
My Cute Roommate 2 1.1.05280extra
Tue Jun 4 03:07:26 2024

Last edited:

Zex Dracon

Oct 2, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/_content/city2/college/classroom/agent3.rpy", line 721: expected statement.
    npc hero activate ivan3
                           ^

File "game/_content/city2/college/classroom/agent3.rpy", line 786: expected statement.
    npc rdean activate rdean_katya
                                  ^

File "game/_content/city2/college/toilet/katya7.rpy", line 315: expected statement.
    npc agent activate agent3a
                              ^

File "game/_content/city2/photo_store/lia_talk.rpy", line 426: expected statement.
    npc hero activate gadget_store2
                                   ^

File "game/_content/city2/photo_store/lia_talk.rpy", line 427: expected statement.
    npc hero activate upgrade_camera
                                    ^

File "game/_content/city2/photo_store/lia_talk.rpy", line 433: expected statement.
    npc hero activate upgrade_camera
                                    ^

File "game/_content/city2/photo_store/lia_talk.rpy", line 444: expected statement.
    npc lia complete lia7
                         ^

File "game/_content/city2/photo_store/lia_talk.rpy", line 445: expected statement.
    npc lia activate lia8
                         ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.7.1.24030407
Tue Jun  4 03:19:50 2024

zhoulizl2020

Feb 2, 2020
截图20240531034229.png 截图20240531034242.png
select
"Pay 10$"

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/mainmenu/mainmenu_bg_day.png') at 0x000000002069d050>:
File "game/_content/city2/photo_store/lia_talk.rpy", line 159, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
for some reason I can no longer launch this update. McAffee tried to flag it when I unzipped it but I fixed that and the game launched and was 100% playable. However the next time I tried to launch the game I get the initial unpacking icon, I can see the game in Task Manager but once the unpacking finishes it is no longer in task manager and the game doesn't launch. Older versions of the game launch just fine still so this is really odd. Just curious if anyone has come across this before. I suspect it's something to do with my system and not the game so I am just looking for anyones thoughts. Thanks in advance.

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes