2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Thats one of the problems I had when I started the game from the beginning (not use saves) & forgot to clear persistent data
So I need to clear the persistent data in order to access the Lida tasks/story then start a new game again?

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
So I need to clear the persistent data in order to access the Lida tasks/story then start a new game again?
Yes. Thats what fixed it for me. Clear persistent data and exit the game. Load the game and start new
When talking to her at the pool for the 1st time, i remember selecting all options that pissed her off. I think they were when is dinner, when you're going to meet everyone & you are sick or not well asking her to help you.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Revised storyline: The plot has been reimagined with more thrilling twists and captivating events, making your journey even more exciting.
I didn't check all scenes OFC, but from things I checked everything seems same, did anyone spotted any difference or this ''Revised Storyline'' thing is lie? Only change I see is bugged HUD (probably because of ''changes'') if it's because of changes and I have to start over I will scream... :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I didn't check all scenes OFC, but from things I checked everything seems same, did anyone spotted any difference or this ''Revised Storyline'' thing is lie? Only change I see is bugged HUD (probably because of ''changes'') if it's because of changes and I have to start over I will scream... :HideThePain:
There some differences to some story-chains, so be careful for it is possible to soft-lock large parts of the game.
(Did that on my first attempt)
Save often and try to play in "Gallery order"

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Bonsoir! Quelqu'un sait-il comment vaincre le gars dans le parc, je n'y arrive pas. Merci pour les retours.
Tu devrais posé ta question en anglais (Utilise Google translate). Tu vas avoir plus de chance d'avoir une réponse.

Ask your question in English. You have more chance to receive a response.

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023
so i get to a point where there's a bunch of ! but when i go there at the time i'm supposed to, nothing or no one is there. I tried the walkthrough mod but game won't even start. is this game a lost cause for now you think?

gamal_ahmed

Oct 28, 2020
I used the save files from the old version to the new version to complete the rest of the tasks, cut to some new logos that I can see.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Good evening! Does anyone know how to defeat the guy in the park, I can’t. Thanks for the feedback.
cela ne répond pas a ma question si on peut le battre ou pas et quel sont les bonnes cartes qu'il faut jouer.
Enable and open the command console, and then increase Derek's energy before starting the fight, so he can connect more hits before his life bar runs out, since Cross-eyed is Lvl 4 and Derek doesn't reach that level even after training with Mikhail:

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-1-05280-extra-astaros3d.90002/post-12634618
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-1-05280-extra-astaros3d.90002/post-13155302

and to be able to skip the fight after losing it several times, using the in-game cheat, you can also use the command console to enable that option (see inside the spoiler):

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-1-05280-extra-astaros3d.90002/post-12704635

Reactions: lodar
2.50 star(s) 47 Votes