2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to solvethis problem?

The game has barely started, when the bug bites his dick and his roommate comes in, he falls to the floor and there he gets hit the game
Can you elaborate a bit more the problem you are dealing with? I don't understand the issue.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I didn't check all scenes OFC, but from things I checked everything seems same, did anyone spotted any difference or this ''Revised Storyline'' thing is lie? Only change I see is bugged HUD (probably because of ''changes'') if it's because of changes and I have to start over I will scream... :HideThePain:
I think it is best to start all over again. There is a change in the story line for sure. When mc goes to doctor, she says that he needs to "interact" with as many girls as he can in order to get a cure for his condition. So instead of heaving him thinking that this or that girl would be his girlfriend all the time, he is thinking that maybe this or that girl with cure him and make him stop hearing the talking dick (which is also a result of his condition). There is still the story line of the CIA operative which has not changed.
He added a lot of things in the phone as well, and to be entirely honest here, I haven't encountered any of the previous bugs, like the phone for the recording or the translation bug when speaking with Rita.
Give the game a chance, I think it is worth it.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
trying to rename character causes ctd
You can try changing the names with a text replacement, which is not as intrusive as editing the names on the original scripts. In the attached CharaRename.rpy edit the names of some random characters to test:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so you can test if it also causes ctd by renaming the characters like this.

Reactions: 1010691010

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
I had this problem as well. Unfortunately it is best that you reload from a save when everything was working fine. I am not sure what caused this particular bug, but I suspect it was because I used the backroll too many times.
can someone provide a save game then

Rashanonly1

Aug 29, 2023
View attachment 1640668

Overview:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-28
Release Date: 2024-05-28
Developer: Astaros3D - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.05280 Extra
Language: English, +13
Prequel: My Cute Roommate - Girl House
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.9 Extra): MEGA - -

Extras: CG - Walkthrough Mod* -
Gallery Mod*
Putriselena thanks for he link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2594421 View attachment 2594389 View attachment 2594419 View attachment 2594416 View attachment 2594388 View attachment 2594417 View attachment 2594408 View attachment 2594411 View attachment 2594412 View attachment 2594410 View attachment 2594414 View attachment 2594413 View attachment 2594415 View attachment 2594418 View attachment 2594420 View attachment 1329260 View attachment 1329261 View attachment 1329264
can't play the camera minigame like before. Does anyone know what's happening?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
When mc goes to doctor, she says that he needs to "interact" with as many girls as he can in order to get a cure for his condition.
Dude that's literally plot of his old game!? You telling me after doing that terrible ''I want girlfriend'' plot DEV couldn't find any replacer story, like he could have write dozens of different plot point for it, but instead he literally copy paste same exact plot from his old game? Damn :LUL:

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Dude that's literally plot of his old game!? You telling me after doing that terrible ''I want girlfriend'' plot DEV couldn't find any replacer story, like he could have write dozens of different plot point for it, but instead he literally copy paste same exact plot from his old game? Damn :LUL:
IKR everybody knows that sequels never have anything to do with the previous part :FacePalm:

Kim Newton

Sep 16, 2018
Is there way to bypass the ex-boyfriend ring scene, since I do not have use of a mouse to make the slide move fast enough to complete the scene?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
sorry for keeping bothering you but how do i get the blue kitten channel?
Continue taking photo in the photo club (Will need to buy a camera) until the fat guy cums on the dean's face.
Next evening talk to him in the photo club ( he should be frapping at his laptop)
He will tell you about "Blue Kitten",
In the evening go on your computer log on to the sex channels and she should be between you and "Lady X"

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Continue taking photo in the photo club (Will need to buy a camera) until the fat guy cums on the dean's face.
Next evening talk to him in the photo club ( he should be frapping at his laptop)
He will tell you about "Blue Kitten",
In the evening go on your computer log on to the sex channels and she should be between you and "Lady X"
thank you, i tought i had also missed it because blue kitten is so much earlier in the gallery.

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
You can try changing the names with a text replacement, which is not as intrusive as editing the names on the original scripts. In the attached CharaRename.rpy edit the names of some random characters to test:
so you can test if it also causes ctd by renaming the characters like this.
Thanks for the reply man, I already played through the update but if it isn't fixed in the future I'll get around to it.

Reactions: CAT0X0

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v1.0 extra fixed
View attachment 2075147 View attachment 2075151
Please update your mod for ver. 1.1.05280 Extra :love: :love:

Last edited:

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Is there way to bypass the ex-boyfriend ring scene, since I do not have use of a mouse to make the slide move fast enough to complete the scene?
Here you go buddy, the save is exactly after completing the minigame.
Version of game is : 1.1.05280 Extra

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
can't play the camera minigame like before. Does anyone know what's happening?
What version of game did you play? Did you by any chance played the new version but with an older save? If yes, then I suggest you play the new version from the start and maybe consider on clearing persistent data as well.

Nemesis716

Jun 30, 2020
Is there any actual walkthrough? I can see there are several gallery items I've yet to unlock, but I have no idea how to get them since my game says I've done everything, which I clearly haven't based on looking at one of the saves provided here.
Also, is there any up to date way to get money in the game? Seems like I need $1000 for a new camera, and doing the channel thing only gets $20 at a time, so doing that 50 times feels like something I will never, ever do.

Last edited:
Reactions: dercky

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Is there any actual walkthrough? I can see there are several gallery items I've yet to unlock, but I have no idea how to get them since my game says I've done everything, which I clearly haven't based on looking at one of the saves provided here.
Also, is there any up to date way to get money in the game? Seems like I need $1000 for a new camera, and doing the channel thing only gets $20 at a time, so doing that 50 times feels like something I will never, ever do.
probably the same thing that happened to me. scroll up and click on the "said ^" thingys to retrace my conversation

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes