2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Kim Newton

Sep 16, 2018
Is there way to bypass the ex-boyfriend ring scene, since I do not have use of a mouse to make the slide move fast enough to complete the scene?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
sorry for keeping bothering you but how do i get the blue kitten channel?
Continue taking photo in the photo club (Will need to buy a camera) until the fat guy cums on the dean's face.
Next evening talk to him in the photo club ( he should be frapping at his laptop)
He will tell you about "Blue Kitten",
In the evening go on your computer log on to the sex channels and she should be between you and "Lady X"

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Continue taking photo in the photo club (Will need to buy a camera) until the fat guy cums on the dean's face.
Next evening talk to him in the photo club ( he should be frapping at his laptop)
He will tell you about "Blue Kitten",
In the evening go on your computer log on to the sex channels and she should be between you and "Lady X"
thank you, i tought i had also missed it because blue kitten is so much earlier in the gallery.

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
You can try changing the names with a text replacement, which is not as intrusive as editing the names on the original scripts. In the attached CharaRename.rpy edit the names of some random characters to test:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so you can test if it also causes ctd by renaming the characters like this.
Thanks for the reply man, I already played through the update but if it isn't fixed in the future I'll get around to it.

Reactions: CAT0X0

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v1.0 extra fixed
View attachment 2075147 View attachment 2075151
Please update your mod for ver. 1.1.05280 Extra :love: :love:

Last edited:

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Is there way to bypass the ex-boyfriend ring scene, since I do not have use of a mouse to make the slide move fast enough to complete the scene?
Here you go buddy, the save is exactly after completing the minigame.
Version of game is : 1.1.05280 Extra

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
can't play the camera minigame like before. Does anyone know what's happening?
What version of game did you play? Did you by any chance played the new version but with an older save? If yes, then I suggest you play the new version from the start and maybe consider on clearing persistent data as well.

Nemesis716

Jun 30, 2020
Is there any actual walkthrough? I can see there are several gallery items I've yet to unlock, but I have no idea how to get them since my game says I've done everything, which I clearly haven't based on looking at one of the saves provided here.
Also, is there any up to date way to get money in the game? Seems like I need $1000 for a new camera, and doing the channel thing only gets $20 at a time, so doing that 50 times feels like something I will never, ever do.

Last edited:
Reactions: dercky

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Is there any actual walkthrough? I can see there are several gallery items I've yet to unlock, but I have no idea how to get them since my game says I've done everything, which I clearly haven't based on looking at one of the saves provided here.
Also, is there any up to date way to get money in the game? Seems like I need $1000 for a new camera, and doing the channel thing only gets $20 at a time, so doing that 50 times feels like something I will never, ever do.
probably the same thing that happened to me. scroll up and click on the "said ^" thingys to retrace my conversation

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Dude that's literally plot of his old game!? You telling me after doing that terrible ''I want girlfriend'' plot DEV couldn't find any replacer story, like he could have write dozens of different plot point for it, but instead he literally copy paste same exact plot from his old game? Damn :LUL:
If I am not mistaken, on the previous plot you just had sex with the busty doc and she was clearing you out. Now, she says that you have a lethal disease and you have to get laid as much as possible. Not the best revised story, I' ll admit, but still it opens more doors than before.
I will be honest and say that I am glad that he revised the story and continued with the game, otherwise we would have had a similar situation like Girl House where the game ended abruptly. Just a rushed end and that was it; I was expecting so much more from it :(

Reactions: Dalish

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Can you post what parts of the game you haven't unlock yet?
Also about the money, you get them by masturbating on your own channel every Evening (on your first session you get around 600$ because Mrs X sends you a 500$ tip) and also you get them by creating a web shop for Olya (but you need the camera first). I am not sure if there are specific poses that earn more money but Olya tells you that the better the camera the more money you get from the shop. Haven't tested that either.

billyjackson

May 2, 2020
Does anyone know how to solvethis problem?

The game has barely started, when the bug bites his dick and his roommate comes in, he falls to the floor and there he gets hit the game..

after this screen, it gets checked and I can't continue the game

Jul 17, 2018
I remembers playing My Cute Rommate no.1
It was fun but also frustrating. This no.2 sounds similar.
A stack of yummy models that ya want to get with, but keep getting stuck and/or bugs.
I reckon the Dev should make his games easier/simpler to play.
IMHO he overcomplicates it and its less fun.

billyjackson

May 2, 2020
Re-Download the game.. could be some corrupt file.. who knows.
Try another language?
I already reinstalled it several times and tried the English language... but it gets checked in the same place...
I guess it must be a corrupted file. Thanks for the help anyway.

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes