2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Dude that's literally plot of his old game!? You telling me after doing that terrible ''I want girlfriend'' plot DEV couldn't find any replacer story, like he could have write dozens of different plot point for it, but instead he literally copy paste same exact plot from his old game? Damn :LUL:
If I am not mistaken, on the previous plot you just had sex with the busty doc and she was clearing you out. Now, she says that you have a lethal disease and you have to get laid as much as possible. Not the best revised story, I' ll admit, but still it opens more doors than before.
I will be honest and say that I am glad that he revised the story and continued with the game, otherwise we would have had a similar situation like Girl House where the game ended abruptly. Just a rushed end and that was it; I was expecting so much more from it :(

Reactions: Dalish

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Is there any actual walkthrough? I can see there are several gallery items I've yet to unlock, but I have no idea how to get them since my game says I've done everything, which I clearly haven't based on looking at one of the saves provided here.
Also, is there any up to date way to get money in the game? Seems like I need $1000 for a new camera, and doing the channel thing only gets $20 at a time, so doing that 50 times feels like something I will never, ever do.
Can you post what parts of the game you haven't unlock yet?
Also about the money, you get them by masturbating on your own channel every Evening (on your first session you get around 600$ because Mrs X sends you a 500$ tip) and also you get them by creating a web shop for Olya (but you need the camera first). I am not sure if there are specific poses that earn more money but Olya tells you that the better the camera the more money you get from the shop. Haven't tested that either.

billyjackson

May 2, 2020
Does anyone know how to solvethis problem?

The game has barely started, when the bug bites his dick and his roommate comes in, he falls to the floor and there he gets hit the game..

after this screen, it gets checked and I can't continue the game

Jul 17, 2018
I remembers playing My Cute Rommate no.1
It was fun but also frustrating. This no.2 sounds similar.
A stack of yummy models that ya want to get with, but keep getting stuck and/or bugs.
I reckon the Dev should make his games easier/simpler to play.
IMHO he overcomplicates it and its less fun.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I believe i have tried this method but nothing is happening to progress... Any other advice?

Start out by only going in one step on the righthand slider. Basically just put the tip in and out one step of the slider... after you go back and forth doing that a few times the pleasure meter will go up a bit and then level off... when it starts leveling off, go in one step deeper on the slider and in and out again several times... just one notch... again the pleasure meter will go up again a bit before leveling off.

Repeat this process of sticking it in a tiny bit further and then going in and out 1 step to get the pleasure meter a little higher before it levels off again. Eventually you'll fill the pleasure meter and finish the minigame.

gory07

Apr 14, 2024
Su inventario aparecerá por sí solo, tan pronto como obtenga algo, como la cámara que necesita comprar.
[/CITA]Gracias, ya encontre el fallo, fue al meter el mod que tienen hay puesto para bajar ya que la tarjeta sd no me dejaba usarla nunca y fue quitar el mod me dejo usar la mochila.

Reactions: MrBaitor

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I believe i have tried this method but nothing is happening to progress... Any other advice?
There are two progression bars. One, the far left one is the pain bar and the other next to it (the one with the heart is the pleasure one).
The logic is simple. Just as you would perform anal intercourse with your partner, I imagine that you don't plunge your cock all the way as soon as you get in, you will have to do it slowly. Very slowly, just as the instructions are directing you to do so. You give her pleasure and get the heart bar filled while you are making sure that there is minimum pain. Remember, it is anal intercourse and the pain is supposed to exist but the pleasure is stronger. Good luck!

P.S.: In case you don't succeed, I have posted my save here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-1-05280-extra-astaros3d.90002/post-13993942
Which is exactly after the minigame. Enjoy.

Reactions: Firebeast

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
How to play roulette? In the sense, how is the right way to earn?
I usually bet 100 to 300 on black or red. Sometimes I bet on even or odd numbers but the red/black is the easiest for me.
Now if I am not mistaken, when you start your own personal channel, you get about 600$. If you invest that money to bets you can get from the roulette another 600$ or 700$, so you will have 1300. After that, whatever amount you earn is considered as product of fraud and it will not be added to your purse.
I hope that answers your question.

Reactions: Jicomir
2.50 star(s) 47 Votes