2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Thank you for instructions. I'll go slower. I think i pushed in slow but too high increments.

There are two progression bars. One, the far left one is the pain bar and the other next to it (the one with the heart is the pleasure one).
The logic is simple. Just as you would perform anal intercourse with your partner, I imagine that you don't plunge your cock all the way as soon as you get in, you will have to do it slowly. Very slowly, just as the instructions are directing you to do so. You give her pleasure and get the heart bar filled while you are making sure that there is minimum pain. Remember, it is anal intercourse and the pain is supposed to exist but the pleasure is stronger. Good luck!

P.S.: In case you don't succeed, I have posted my save here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-1-05280-extra-astaros3d.90002/post-13993942
Which is exactly after the minigame. Enjoy.

Reactions: MrBaitor
Feb 1, 2021
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v1.0 extra fixed
View attachment 2075147 View attachment 2075151

LaikDink any chances to update your great mod?

Barki666

Mar 30, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: (u'npc',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 535, in main
    node()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1953, in execute_init
    self.call("execute_init")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1950, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 345, in call
    method = registry[name].get(method)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.7.1.24030407
My Cute Roommate 2 1.1.05280extra
Tue Jun 18 13:28:51 2024

Reactions: PepBuc

ludo1800

Apr 9, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 535, in main
    node()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1953, in execute_init
    self.call("execute_init")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1950, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 345, in call
    method = registry[name].get(method)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.7.1.24030407
My Cute Roommate 2 1.1.05280extra
Tue Jun 18 13:28:51 2024
Same here ! :(

Supreme17

Jan 14, 2020
Could someone please help me out? Where do you sit in the classroom after you have checked Ivan's laptop and find it password protected?

Nemesis716

Jun 30, 2020
Can you post what parts of the game you haven't unlock yet?
Also about the money, you get them by masturbating on your own channel every Evening (on your first session you get around 600$ because Mrs X sends you a 500$ tip) and also you get them by creating a web shop for Olya (but you need the camera first). I am not sure if there are specific poses that earn more money but Olya tells you that the better the camera the more money you get from the shop. Haven't tested that either.
It's the stuff w/ Olya I can't unlock. I have the second best camera, but there's no prompt to do anything with / for her. If I click on her it just has the look at her boobs option, and I'm fully stuck on her plot line.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
It's the stuff w/ Olya I can't unlock. I have the second best camera, but there's no prompt to do anything with / for her. If I click on her it just has the look at her boobs option, and I'm fully stuck on her plot line.
Ah yes... Olya....
I have been there myself and, well... get ready to play the whole game again from the start...
You see the problem is, that you will have to start her path while you have no money at all. Like zero!

- So, after the first (and only) dinner with the family, you will have to go to her room to ask how she is and then you tell her that you will find a way to help her. Let one full day to pass or two...I don't remember exactly.

- Then you go to Lida while she is in the Kitchen reading a magazine, and you ask her to make some chores for the house because you need money. She will send you to her husband and he will tell you to open the online site with the clothes. And you can take it up from there.
Needless to say that Gomorov (or whatshisname) doesn't give you not one dollar or ruble.

- Anyway, after that you go to Nia (the saleswoman with the camera's) and you ask her about a webcam and she puts you to the test with that funny riddle game and then you start to make money.

If you get stuck again, let me know

P.S.: Although Astaros has placed a rollback function (finally!) I do think it is best to save early and save often. Mainly when you have a variety of choices displayed before you.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
so did he actually add/fix past stuff or not worth replaying for maybe 10% different content?
Overall I think that he did a good job on fixing the old bugs and he added some new stuff in the interface like the phone contacts and the messages you receive from them.

The new stuff that he added are a couple of images of Olya being almost naked in the bathroom and a couple of dresses. There's also the tittygram for both the maid and your lovely busty college student that seems to enjoy your huge cock lol. Also you get to fuck the cashier at the clothing shop.

He did revised the story a bit. You are still being used as an asset for Rita, the cia agent, but you are not looking to hook up with every piece of ass because you are looking for a gf but because you have a medical condition.
Also, one more example of the revised story is, that the maid doesn't blackmail you for "trying to steal her job" when you are asking for pocket money, but because you caught her with the bodyguard's ring... There are little stuff, but I think they are well placed for the story to move forward.

I would say to give it a chance and play it from the start or you can wait for a new update in 6 or 7 months (not sure how long it will take him). It's entirely up to you.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
What are the reqs to fuck lida in changing room, cause in my game she gets naked and invites me into room with her only for sales woman to stop us...

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes