2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Is there a bug with lida scenes? I've been progressing past the second page in the gallery but I haven't even gotten her first scene WTF...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Is there a bug with lida scenes? I've been progressing past the second page in the gallery but I haven't even gotten her first scene WTF...
The order for that chain has changed,
do this first;
meet young daughter in lobby
phone Doc about virgins,
When doc replies, spike Lidia's wine at night

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
The order for that chain has changed,
do this first;
meet young daughter in lobby
phone Doc about virgins,
When doc replies, spike Lidia's wine at night
Sorry but spike with what? I haven't gotten any lida tasks or items

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
To spike the wine. View attachment 3716823 View attachment 3716824
Admire her figure, then go closer

View attachment 3716825 View attachment 3716827 View attachment 3716828 View attachment 3716832 View attachment 3716833
If not already done Check Ivan's laptop(discover that it requires a password)
go to sleep and you should be able to spike the wine at Night.
fuck i didn't select that option the first time since it always ended up badly in the first game, and now every time i aproach her in the pool the option is not there... fucking buggy game i guess i have to re-start.
thanks

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
fuck i didn't select that option the first time since it always ended up badly in the first game, and now every time i aproach her in the pool the option is not there... fucking buggy game i guess i have to re-start.
thanks
Same happen to me,
Save often and take it slow, there other stuff happening in the background

rajazz

May 4, 2024
What was your last mission in the latest version? and how do you know when a new version will be released or even when development will end before the end of the game?

billyjackson

May 2, 2020
Does anyone know how to solvethis problem?

The game has barely started, when the bug bites his dick and his roommate comes in, he falls to the floor and there he gets hit the game

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
hello I have a question I am in the game with Lida in the changing room and have a blowjob does the game take a long time or am I in the middle of the game

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
hi I was playing the game and now it is broken for example I'm suppose to talk to Olya in her room but she's not there besides the arrows (in your room and others) have disappeared, can someone help

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
THank you... this worked....Now I have to search to see if there is a cheat or console command for monies... ??
Money (in the example $100):
credits = 100

If the mc was disabled from continuing to play roulette for fraud, after having won more than $2000 (because of the suspicion of saving and reloading the game to avoid losing, and always trying to win money by betting on roulette)

roulette_win = 10 (or other value so that the cumulative gain is less than 2000)
roulette_fraud = False

although it is easier to use the money cheat instead of the roulette, when the mc needs money for something.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
hi I was playing the game and now it is broken for example I'm suppose to talk to Olya in her room but she's not there besides the arrows (in your room and others) have disappeared, can someone help
I had this problem as well. Unfortunately it is best that you reload from a save when everything was working fine. I am not sure what caused this particular bug, but I suspect it was because I used the backroll too many times.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
All in all I think that he made a pretty good effort on eliminating the pre existing bugs and making the story more appealing. I did, though, forgot completely to interact with Olya on my first run of the game because of the lack of any kind of hints about her after she has a fight at the dinner table. Then went back and played it again almost from the start because it was crucial as it seems.
What I couldn't get rid of was the talking cock. He did mention in one of his posts that he would remove the damn thing but I never saw some option about it.

P.S.: I know that some of us have the... tendency to think with our dicks instead of with our heads but Astaros took this to a whole different level lol

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
hello I have a question I am in the game with Lida in the changing room and have a blowjob does the game take a long time or am I in the middle of the game
I would say that you are close towards the end of the game, depending on how you have proceeded with the other characters.

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes