• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
If not tried yet, delete the persistante file in C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MCR2
AppData is an hidden folder, either activate "show hiddent folders" or Windows button > Run > C:\Users\YourUserName (replace with your user name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MCR2

you mean delete only the persistent file?

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
If not tried yet, delete the persistante file in C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MCR2
AppData is an hidden folder, either activate "show hiddent folders" or Windows button > Run > C:\Users\YourUserName (replace with your user name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MCR2

done but now i don't see all my old saves

Rodgor14

Feb 5, 2018
Where can I find the third card? One by the pool, her penis shows, the second is on the left under the bed in the master bedroom, and where to look for another one?

Mr. Creampie!

Dec 1, 2017
user BrandyYT is "MIA" even if it shows last seen today in profile he/she was not active/posted anything in like 2 months so best is to hope someone takes over gallery mod for this game or that Brandy just need time off and come back when time is right
They say LEGENDS NEVER DIE but I think I'm starting to believe it now. :(

Reactions: kktcross

NonnoRobot69

Jan 5, 2020
Hi Someone kind enough to pass me a save shortly after the end of the cream massage scene in the pool??? My game crashes with that scene.

Samrat Dutta

Mar 5, 2017
While running game code:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastfn' referenced before assignment

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS ERROR??

CAN ANY DEVELOPER TAKE A LOOK AT IT AS THIS IS A COMMON ERROR FOR MANY OF THE PLAYERS HERE?

Game is not booting at all. I smoothly played all the previous updates. Not sure why this one is not starting. Also tried to delete all old save files but still no help.

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes