2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
This is either a repaint of the first one, or it IS the first one with a recast. Fuck.......it even has most of the plot line from the first one. Seems to me that the Dev it trying to milk the cow.....in an obvious way.

Reactions: 4evernewbie

$34Bu!

Jul 26, 2021
i keep getting this error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/_script/android.rpy', 1627845832, 0) is defined twice, at game/_script/android.rpy:1 and game/android.rpyc:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 469, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/_script/android.rpy', 1627845832, 0) is defined twice, at game/_script/android.rpy:1 and game/android.rpyc:1.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648

Fri Aug 27 07:29:41 2021

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i keep getting this error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 469, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648

Fri Aug 27 07:29:41 2021
OMG !!!!!!! What is that ANDROID lines, when you have win 10 ?????? Check yuor games compatible !!!!!!

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
anyone know what happend with astaros? No news about MCR2, hope update will be in start september, or at least in middle of september

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

airport10.jpg
Hello everyone,

Don't worry I am still working on the next update of MCR2. This time the game will be slightly more linear and less confusing. Imagine more like a VN with sandbox elements than a full sandbox game. This of course requires a different code and strategy for development, but I think it will be good for the game in the long run. I also want to avoid developing any unnecessary features. Many things sound great in the beginning and later on you discover they don't really have any real good purpose. Overall, I am looking forward to the future of this game and how it will all look and feel after like 5-6 updates.

I also finished one scene for the next update and another one is being worked on right now. I hope you had a great weekend and I will see you all again soon.

Thank you for your support!

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

airport26_1_smile.jpg
Hello everyone,

Time for some news. There is still more work to do on the next update, so I won't be able to release it this month. My goal is to release it early next month. Hopefully, nothing will change about that. We will finally fly abroad in the next update, so you can expect new interesting twist in the story, as well as meeting new characters. It's certainly refreshing to be working with new characters, but I'm not going to forget about the old ones either (in future updates). Enjoy this week's preview and sorry about this delay.

Thank you for your support and see you next week!

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes