2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
no package any day
While you fuck Kalya after photo session, the fat guy masturbates watching you, and the dean sees it. The next day, in the evening, talk with the fat guy at the college photo club, and he tells you that the dean wants to talk to you in her office. Go to see the dean and she sends you to pick up a package. The new location will appear on the map. Pick up the package.
In the DAY (afternoon), not in the morning, evening or night, the blonde MILF will be there.

Reactions: JK7874 and jail_kh

hasbulla44444

Oct 2, 2023
Can't find Lida in the changing room at the delivery point and can't f*ck and go trough the game. can sombody explain to me how to do it? you find her already in or you have to do someting else to take her to the delivery point?

Last edited:

kdlgytjr87

Jul 18, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/mainmenu/mainmenu_bg_sunset.png') at 0x00000000180fce50>:
File "game/_script/minigames/webcam_cat_game/webcam_cat_game.rpy", line 250, in <module>
File "game/_script/classes/Date.rpy", line 101, in next_phase
File "game/_script/classes/Date.rpy", line 80, in advance
File "game/_script/classes/Navigation.rpy", line 310, in jump
File "game/_script/functions/content_completed.rpy", line 6, in all_quests_completed
File "game/_script/classes/Quests.rpy", line 419, in all
File "game/_script/classes/Quests.rpy", line 419, in <lambda>
AttributeError: 'QuestEntry' object has no attribute 'hide'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/_script/minigames/webcam_cat_game/webcam_cat_game.rpyc", line 250, in script
File "game/_script/minigames/webcam_cat_game/webcam_cat_game.rpyc", line 250, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/_script/minigames/webcam_cat_game/webcam_cat_game.rpy", line 250, in <module>
File "game/_script/classes/Date.rpy", line 101, in next_phase
File "game/_script/classes/Date.rpy", line 80, in advance
File "game/_script/functions/content_completed.rpy", line 6, in all_quests_completed

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
My Cute Roommate 2 0.9.22090extra
Tue Oct 3 20:24:29 2023

Why is this bug happening?

Torchwood2000

Sep 24, 2020
Well, after reading all the complains here, I just have to mention that I downloaded V0.9.22090extra-pc, installed it and it works fine for me. Yes, have to admit I started a new game. But this way it runs without any problems.
Maybe you should just play without mods,cheats,saves and all the other shit. Instaed of endless complaining.

onedragonul

Feb 11, 2023
Well, after reading all the complains here, I just have to mention that I downloaded V0.9.22090extra-pc, installed it and it works fine for me. Yes, have to admit I started a new game. But this way it runs without any problems.
Maybe you should just play without mods,cheats,saves and all the other shit. Instaed of endless complaining.
Thx for the idea, but i played like 3 times with or without mods and i can't do the ring mission because tittygram is bugged.

Damon23

Nov 8, 2021
As said earlier in the thread, restart the entire game no save no mod = no problem, I started it again from the beginning last week no bug

Motsaw

Oct 7, 2021
Can't find Lida in the changing room at the delivery point and can't f*ck and go trough the game. can sombody explain to me how to do it? you find her already in or you have to do someting else to take her to the delivery point?
Same here. Stuck in the clothing room, there is no Lida there.

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
Ive tried both compressed and non compressed. Game crashes on launch after the loading bar reaches 100% . How do i fix this?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Ive tried both compressed and non compressed. Game crashes on launch after the loading bar reaches 100% . How do i fix this?
It's a lot easier for people to offer help if you include helpful facts like what operating system you're running, if you're running a PC, what GPU you've got, etc. The more complex the problem is, the more information that may be needed to help with it.

I'm on PC, playing on a refurbished game machine that only has a NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 TI in it. I just unzipped MCR2-0.9.22090extra-pc into a new folder, ran MCR2.exe, it loaded just fine and prompted me for what language. I loaded my save from the last version I played without error.

So what's different about your installation/gaming machine that your game crashes on launch?

Edit:
I just went to the college and it crashed, but that may be due to trying to play an old save. My crash was a normal Renpy game crash with a traceback, does the crash you experience also throw a traceback of the error?

Last edited:

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: The updated version is here .(Thanks to master861) I will continue this mod in the next version
View attachment 2075147 View attachment 2075151
Link on game page leads here, Is this mod updated? The mod says for v0.8.04302extra and current game is on v2-0.9.22090extra

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
It's a lot easier for people to offer help if you include helpful facts like what operating system you're running, if you're running a PC, what GPU you've got, etc. The more complex the problem is, the more information that may be needed to help with it.

I'm on PC, playing on a refurbished game machine that only has a NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 TI in it. I just unzipped MCR2-0.9.22090extra-pc into a new folder, ran MCR2.exe, it loaded just fine and prompted me for what language. I loaded my save from the last version I played without error.

So what's different about your installation/gaming machine that your game crashes on launch?

Edit:
I just went to the college and it crashed, but that may be due to trying to play an old save. My crash was a normal Renpy game crash with a traceback, does the crash you experience also throw a traceback of the error?

Apologies, i only explained the issue im experiencing with the assumption, that it was due to some missing files that had probably been resolved in the forum posts. I'm on Windows 11Pro and i have a AMD 6700XT.

enano79

Aug 12, 2019
I get this error when load the saved game and click in any map place

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/mainmenu/mainmenu_bg_day.png') at 0x000000001adb7190>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 578, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/_script/classes/Map.rpy", line 35, in action

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
    run(restart)
  File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "game/_content/city2/park/park.rpyc", line 6, in script
    ��"�y��kr�,����{�rs�D�*�WJ1<˚��:<�U� fC���a    ]1�)�x�����16Ύqn �'�I�IH=�*2��C8�R'���8�Sx��XJr    �L�j���:�8��)�9e�$\�L�2/��+5�[ᴄ0}�W(Ҥ�|M3�|\�;��_�j����y�<���Qy��e�ms��xc��-C����j��l_2�v�I�CA�@�Ġ�Ӻm�@�����7�v2��a���U6}�flVcs����y
  File "game/_content/city2/park/park.rpyc", line 6, in script
    ��"�y��kr�,����{�rs�D�*�WJ1<˚��:<�U� fC���a    ]1�)�x�����16Ύqn �'�I�IH=�*2��C8�R'���8�Sx��XJr    �L�j���:�8��)�9e�$\�L�2/��+5�[ᴄ0}�W(Ҥ�|M3�|\�;��_�j����y�<���Qy��e�ms��xc��-C����j��l_2�v�I�CA�@�Ġ�Ӻm�@�����7�v2��a���U6}�flVcs����y
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1175, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1073, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 578, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/_script/classes/Map.rpy", line 35, in action

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
My Cute Roommate 2 0.9.22090extra
Fri Oct  6 14:44:47 2023

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes