2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Adamix91

Jan 3, 2019
the scene with Rita at the university is this the last thread? if she ordered me to lick her pussy, if so, it's better to wait for the next update, maybe it will be fixed

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
the scene with Rita at the university is this the last thread? if she ordered me to lick her pussy, if so, it's better to wait for the next update, maybe it will be fixed
dont bet on it ... astaros is well known for having critical bugs in his game for months while he pushes out other updates without to fix anything at all....
he did the same with the first roommate game, than later with girl house too , while girlhouse was so full of buggs that he just rushed in1 upodte to the end of the story instead of trying to fix something

dzirle

Jan 3, 2023

Hey, everybody
I’m sorry about the bugs. This was due to a problem with my Internet and poor synchronization between files. It was necessary to check again, but I was in a hurry to post the release, as I promised to do it before the end of the year. Hopefully I've fixed everything. Now there should be no bugs

Koriba

Jun 20, 2020
Help please:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ivan_nout'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/_script/pc/pc label.rpyc", line 189, in script call
File "game/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 51, in script call
NA y1A M c 3+ f Nw i1)i\ QZ g ǎ Lf , t T ^r\ F!" ^Y \^K ` } &s 3 Hϒ p4 Dw 6O N l VM )IC o b !W ="N( g B !V fr D 5 P A< > ut >% Oh w 0 i [ ^ z P9 t G;P ) mpn D ' t;; P/ G ˹ I +9n

File "game/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 51, in script call
NA y1A M c 3+ f Nw i1)i\ QZ g ǎ Lf , t T ^r\ F!" ^Y \^K ` } &s 3 Hϒ p4 Dw 6O N l VM )IC o b !W ="N( g B !V fr D 5 P A< > ut >% Oh w 0 i [ ^ z P9 t G;P ) mpn D ' t;; P/ G ˹ I +9n

File "game/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 59, in script call
File "game/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 67, in script call
File "game/tl/English/_navigation/photo_store/shop.rpyc", line 22, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ivan_nout'.

I tried with all the different cameras none will work

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
Someone literally has to pay another $10+ just to get a few bug fixes since it's the start of a new month. Not sure if the dev is willing, but should definitely offer the bug-free version for those who already pledged in December.

AltNameJustInCase

Jun 18, 2017
Am I just being dumb? How do I actually play the game? After the starting scene, my quests are to talk to the Dean and the Doctor, but whenever I go to them, I can't click on either of them to interact with them.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 48 Votes