2.60 star(s) 49 Votes

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
As I wrote earlier almost as a joke, with a bit of irony about the fact that there have been no updates for a very long time, but it is still worth giving a rational criticism of the game.
A very cool project, which has few equals both among the sandbox, animation, and in terms of the beauty of the models, the clarity of the interface.
It died for Android on the port version v1.0.01013. It is a pity that all the titans of porting to Android forgot about it: DA, BE, Estrada... I would like to play on Android. Unfortunately, the manufacturer itself did not take care of the common platform, perhaps due to the fact that the game was originally intended only for PC. It is interesting, because I completely completed the first part on Android. Everything is easy, clear and accessible.
So in fact, the game is limited only by implementation. The demand for it will be much higher than the current supply.

Dear developer! If you see this message (which is unlikely, but still): Try to make an android version, which will be released during the updates of the PC versions. I respect your work and appreciate your time. Unfortunately, in my country, android is much more popular than PC, I spend a lot of time on the road. I am sure that with the android version you will have more fans and donations.
For now, I consider the project abandoned. This is my personal opinion.

sembolan

Jan 21, 2021
As I wrote earlier almost as a joke, with a bit of irony about the fact that there have been no updates for a very long time, but it is still worth giving a rational criticism of the game.
A very cool project, which has few equals both among the sandbox, animation, and in terms of the beauty of the models, the clarity of the interface.
It died for Android on the port version v1.0.01013. It is a pity that all the titans of porting to Android forgot about it: DA, BE, Estrada... I would like to play on Android. Unfortunately, the manufacturer itself did not take care of the common platform, perhaps due to the fact that the game was originally intended only for PC. It is interesting, because I completely completed the first part on Android. Everything is easy, clear and accessible.
So in fact, the game is limited only by implementation. The demand for it will be much higher than the current supply.

Dear developer! If you see this message (which is unlikely, but still): Try to make an android version, which will be released during the updates of the PC versions. I respect your work and appreciate your time. Unfortunately, in my country, android is much more popular than PC, I spend a lot of time on the road. I am sure that with the android version you will have more fans and donations.
For now, I consider the project abandoned. This is my personal opinion.
That just sounds like additional work that would pressure the dev down to oblivion. He should focus on making the game functional as it is, not put more effort into making it functional on android as well.

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
That just sounds like additional work that would pressure the dev down to oblivion. He should focus on making the game functional as it is, not put more effort into making it functional on android as well.
I partially agree with you. But a simple business law can work: expansion means more profit. More users = more donations. More donations mean more funds for development and expansion, attracting people. The fewer people working on a project in a company, the longer it takes to be developed. This issue can be considered not only from the technical side, but also from the economic side. There are different views.

ewonni

Jul 29, 2022
Made a compressed Android port of My Cute Roommate 2 v1.1.05280 with LaikDink's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
thanks for the port bro. game crashes when asked by the dean to move the boxes.

Reactions: Benito 23
2.60 star(s) 49 Votes