My_Cute_Roommate_2-0.3.0205-linux.tar.bz2

When I try to run it I get the error:

segmentation fault

I cant see anything relevant in the log file, but I will append it
(I hope) Please is there any way I can get some useful debug
information? Thank you.

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
I belive that girl house and my cute roommate 1&2 are part of the same world hence why the girl from girl house appears in my cute roommate 2 as a streamer since thats what she did in her own game
My Cute Roomate and Girl House are located on the same town and the same universe so... you can find on GH many characters from My Cute Roomate (Like Jamal or Bella). As the Dev say this is like the secuel from MCR only changing the MC for one of the sons of MCR director of Bella's Job (a character that actually you can see on GH as a lawyer friend of GH Milf).
On my very old Laptop game crash just to open and show "Cam Girl Show from GH escene" so... I can even say anything 'bout MCR2 :(

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
I guess the scene of the girl from Girl House is just the MC watching one of her stream. Also, could it be this "new" MC is actually the little brother of that other blonde girl from the first game too hummm...
After checking the old game he sure does look like the little shit in the first game.
indeed is the boy that made you f"·$ck the Dean on MyCuteRoomate 1

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
Serious error causes game to crash during the fight in the school hallway.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/_content/city2/college/college1.rpy", line 378, in script call
call fight ('vasya 5', end_notify=False) from _call_fight
File "game/_script/minigames/CardCombatDuel/combat.rpy", line 25, in script
call screen arena
call screen arena
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/_script/minigames/CardCombatDuel/script/screens/arena.rpy", line 63, in execute
screen arena():
File "game/_script/minigames/CardCombatDuel/script/screens/arena.rpy", line 63, in execute
screen arena():
File "game/_script/minigames/CardCombatDuel/script/screens/arena.rpy", line 67, in execute
timer 1.0 action If(not field.finished, Function(field.check_combat_end)) repeat True
Exception: A timer must have an action supplied.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "S:\XXX\Games\My Cute Roommate 2\MCR2-0.3.0206-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "S:\XXX\Games\My Cute Roommate 2\MCR2-0.3.0206-win\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "S:\XXX\Games\My Cute Roommate 2\MCR2-0.3.0206-win\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "S:\XXX\Games\My Cute Roommate 2\MCR2-0.3.0206-win\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
call screen arena
call screen arena
File "S:\XXX\Games\My Cute Roommate 2\MCR2-0.3.0206-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "S:\XXX\Games\My Cute Roommate 2\MCR2-0.3.0206-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "S:\XXX\Games\My Cute Roommate 2\MCR2-0.3.0206-win\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "S:\XXX\Games\My Cute Roommate 2\MCR2-0.3.0206-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "S:\XXX\Games\My Cute Roommate 2\MCR2-0.3.0206-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "S:\XXX\Games\My Cute Roommate 2\MCR2-0.3.0206-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "S:\XXX\Games\My Cute Roommate 2\MCR2-0.3.0206-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "S:\XXX\Games\My Cute Roommate 2\MCR2-0.3.0206-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "S:\XXX\Games\My Cute Roommate 2\MCR2-0.3.0206-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "S:\XXX\Games\My Cute Roommate 2\MCR2-0.3.0206-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "S:\XXX\Games\My Cute Roommate 2\MCR2-0.3.0206-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "S:\XXX\Games\My Cute Roommate 2\MCR2-0.3.0206-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "S:\XXX\Games\My Cute Roommate 2\MCR2-0.3.0206-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen arena():
screen arena():
File "game/_script/minigames/CardCombatDuel/script/screens/arena.rpy", line 67, in execute
timer 1.0 action If(not field.finished, Function(field.check_combat_end)) repeat True
File "S:\XXX\Games\My Cute Roommate 2\MCR2-0.3.0206-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 2068, in __init__
raise Exception("A timer must have an action supplied.")
Exception: A timer must have an action supplied.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Cute Roommate 2 0.3.0206
Mon Feb 21 18:42:30 2022

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
when you need to go buy a camera how do you do that? when i left the school theres no arrows or anything to click to go anywhere thanks for any help

Reactions: erickam

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
when you need to go buy a camera how do you do that? when i left the school theres no arrows or anything to click to go anywhere thanks for any help
You just click on the camera then it says u can't buy it because u have no money and u have to go to the photo club and ask for one, i think thats it it's been a while since i've done that

Jan 31, 2020
You just click on the camera then it says u can't buy it because u have no money and u have to go to the photo club and ask for one, i think thats it it's been a while since i've done that
The problem is where is the store? When I go outside there is no way to get back to the town map. The button isn't there.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
None of my previous saves worked. Got "IOError: Couldn't find file 'db/dean_quests.ini'." with each save. Bad programming. :rolleyes:

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes