2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
you should start with 1 save before meeting dean. After the battle event dean will say you should go to the gym
WTF??

Do you have to start a new game to unlock that scene?, because the fight happens like that at the beginning of the game, the first time the MC goes to college

Bartolomeo098

Mar 5, 2021
This appears to me with the closing of the game, when I try to sit down for the first time in the classroom

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'\u2026ainmenu_bg_night.png') at 0x00000000391f6a50>:
Exception: Sayer 'Professor' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/tl/Italian/_content/city2/college/lessons/lessons.rpyc", line 10, in script
���i��h�����m��N�#�#R��zs}p�I}�SU��]���B��?X�F-:g���_�x^��[E�˱4X@A��v��`ҦMxQ�BD���2��dF6�ygg)���h[<��~o���x֯��N�MS��"�n�����睝ə�!,I��'��'`����v������Ux�sN�",�`EڑTTk�Ԙ�*+����B���r.H�B��/�x�UnvL���O(*T�᪖�:���2ͺ��=�_����ڸs!�:�jR�������*�'� \5�a���*��M%tO,�cJܥ:Ț+k�Xώ��)�:�T�D�I%�(��4�MlHk��[�ku�I�F%���J��u�Nou}~|6��.倔)��^6d�f���e��tA��zs��B�\q[:]Y���p[;�|nfm��v�)�EJ)oJ�.�H���K��9�f�م�WQ)��t��Lة�ȋ�2x�c���"����$-.�V��
File "game/tl/Italian/_content/city2/college/lessons/lessons.rpyc", line 10, in script
���i��h�����m��N�#�#R��zs}p�I}�SU��]���B��?X�F-:g���_�x^��[E�˱4X@A��v��`ҦMxQ�BD���2��dF6�ygg)���h[<��~o���x֯��N�MS��"�n�����睝ə�!,I��'��'`����v������Ux�sN�",�`EڑTTk�Ԙ�*+����B���r.H�B��/�x�UnvL���O(*T�᪖�:���2ͺ��=�_����ڸs!�:�jR�������*�'� \5�a���*��M%tO,�cJܥ:Ț+k�Xώ��)�:�T�D�I%�(��4�MlHk��[�ku�I�F%���J��u�Nou}~|6��.倔)��^6d�f���e��tA��zs��B�\q[:]Y���p[;�|nfm��v�)�EJ)oJ�.�H���K��9�f�م�WQ)��t��Lة�ȋ�2x�c���"����$-.�V��
File "renpy/ast.py", line 861, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 754, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'Professor' is not defined.

hotCoqx

Jul 1, 2020
Hello, a very good work !!!
There is a new crash after "missing preview.png standin", in computer lookin "My Photoset Collection" after sencond photographi session.

Versión 0.6019-win running in wine.
Thank in advanced !!!

Reactions: MarcelPappas

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download:
P/s: Updated to v1.1.05280 extra
1664617033448.png 1664617259721.png

Last edited:

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Installed in MCR2-06.0919-win and starting fail with:
Parsing the script failed. File "game/_content/city1/dean/dean.rpy", line 1: expected statement

.... any sugestion ??
Can you show me the full traceback? I only added the colour choice, not changing anything else. How it can be possible

KomsBoult

Apr 17, 2022
Hey guys
After fucking Katya in the bathroom and then leaving, the game goes back to the photoshoot again where he fucks her on the couch with Tolik watching.
The next step should be talking to the Dean to setup a photoshoot for her...

Any ideas what's going on? My version is 0.6.0919

Armyfighter

Feb 10, 2022
ich bekomme immer einen fehler bei der aufgabe mich in der schule in die 3 reihe auf den 2ten platz zu setzen. Spiel stürzt ab

i always get an error in the task to put myself in the 3rd row in the 2nd place in school. Game crashes

PLS HELP !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: michael79

cdr1000

Jan 2, 2020
so i installed the webcam and started the show. I then get the game where i have to hit the white dots, the penis bar fills... and then i am stuck. the bar goes empty again and he keeps herking it, nothing i can do anymore

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes