2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
The Game is good till now and i cant wait for updates. BUT can someone make a QUIT Button in the Game please? It makes so much easier to close the game. Thx :)

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
The Game is good till now and i cant wait for updates. BUT can someone make a QUIT Button in the Game please? It makes so much easier to close the game. Thx :)
there you go just put into the game folder

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
Yeay.... story continues, Derek the little brother Barbara, My Cute Roommate series is better than Girl House

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
omg, I have no doubts that this game will also have an early ending. but if there are the same things that there were in the first game with that relationship with the cousin, sleepsex, molest, rape... I'm in. but if there's gameplay like that lesbian girl's photo, I'm out. I tested the game and it seems to have the same idiocy as girl's house (a vibrator electrifying the director's pussy? saint christ...:FacePalm:).

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
omg, I have no doubts that this game will also have an early ending. but if there are the same things that there were in the first game with that relationship with the cousin, sleepsex, molest, rape... I'm in. but if there's gameplay like that lesbian girl's photo, I'm out. I tested the game and it seems to have the same idiocy as girl's house (a vibrator electrifying the director's pussy? saint christ...:FacePalm:).
I found this very funny lol

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
At the end of the first game Dick fired a firearm and the game is over, I was hoping it would be the same MC and it would continue since shooting the firearm.

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes