2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

MarLo13

Nov 21, 2020
You need to look at Gulya's photos, on one of them you will see the ring. Just press on all pictures to enlarge them.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
My Cute Roommate 2 [v0.6] Scene Gallery Mod

Features:
Unlocked Image Gallery
Scene Gallery Added

Download Mod :

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With Mod:
Soon

Just wondering are you still thinking of updating this mod ? ;)

soulx

Apr 1, 2018
when i start a new game and i have to go to university it gives me an error and the game crashes any tips to fix it? :unsure:

offensivedood

Feb 9, 2022
Cannot start the game :/

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.15s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.18s
Loading error handling took 0.11s
Loading script took 10.87s
then silence

Appriciate every help :D
Found a solution, copy and paste into your directory explorer: %appdata%\RenPy\MCR2 and delete all the old saves.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
anal gun scene minigame pain/pleasure is trash, any save or minigame skip?
how did you pass it ?
How does the anal sex minigame with the maid work? What are you supposed to do there?
Start out by only going in one step on the righthand slider. Basically just put the tip in and out one step of the slider... after you go back and forth doing that a few times the pleasure meter will go up a bit and then level off... when it starts leveling off, go in one step deeper on the slider and in and out again several times... just one notch... again the pleasure meter will go up again a bit before leveling off.

Repeat this process of sticking it in a tiny bit further and then going in and out 1 step to get the pleasure meter a little higher before it levels off again. Eventually you'll fill the pleasure meter and finish the minigame.

Reactions: TheRipper007

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
How does the anal sex minigame with the maid work? What are you supposed to do there?
1. Go to the school gate and click on the girl to play pool
2. Fight in pool court
3. Learn boxing from the driver [he will ask you to find a ring]
4. Find a maid and check his IG
5. The maid will take you to find her ex-boyfriend

Reactions: Shane498
2.50 star(s) 48 Votes