2.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Pijee

Jan 14, 2019
You alredy got the frist photosession ? The frist that talik allowos you to take his camera?
You need to get are new camera for the second photoshot and make sure the dean caught talik(frist photosession)
I dit make the ring quest after all orther quests because of the money you get from ladyX from my mod
i got the cam but no second photoshoot can i send you a safegame?

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
There is no error in mode game master861 updated for 0.9 everything work fine save work in load to, download game before extract game test archive but make sure you have 7-zip or winrar updated to latest version put game folder mode file inside game exe and start new game if you played game before finish the the mission step by step you cant finish new content before finish the old one for example to ask maid to find ring you need to finish asking Lidia money to buy camera then maid take MC to room and Blackmail him after finish this you can ask for ring to maid also in profile media off maid those hearts to check are hard to see cuz is white they are below pictures to left side, also for cam show mc to make money and anal scene with maid and ex boyfriend trio and Billard minigame scene you can skip those fast just doit wrong 3 or 4 times and skip button gone apear for all, also to put phone to record Lidia you can doit at night only in nightstand to the left of bed MC i finish game without any error.

Reactions: Jameshd and Nerttu

master861

Nov 4, 2022
There is no error in mode game master861 updated for 0.9 everything work fine save work in load to, download game before extract game test archive but make sure you have 7-zip or winrar updated to latest version put game folder mode file inside game exe and start new game if you played game before finish the the mission step by step you cant finish new content before finish the old one for example to ask maid to find ring you need to finish asking Lidia money to buy camera then maid take MC to room and Blackmail him after finish this you can ask for ring to maid also in profile media off maid those hearts to check are hard to see cuz is white they are below pictures to left side, also for cam show mc to make money and anal scene with maid and ex boyfriend trio and Billard minigame scene you can skip those fast just doit wrong 3 or 4 times and skip button gone apear for all, also to put phone to record Lidia you can doit at night only in nightstand to the left of bed MC i finish game without any error.
Thx for conforming that my mod works on the new game version you the second one that confirmed it but orther posts her on this tread say's my mod leads to crashes. That is why i postet this long post above , not sure what orther posters her make with ther game that my mod not works , if ther us another language then english that is not my mistake that the mod not works.
As you dit maybe see you get more money now on the cam show :cool: , i hope you liked that litel change with the more money for the cam show.
I first wanted to put exclamation marks next to the txt, but I'm not quite sure how to do that yet.

Beachbum027

Feb 26, 2022
I've followed everything people suggested and nothing is fixing this game... Its too bad, been wanting an update for awhile and trying to use an old save, or start the game from scratch, I get windows errors... this version is completely shot.

Damon23

Nov 8, 2021
I've followed everything people suggested and nothing is fixing this game... Its too bad, been wanting an update for awhile and trying to use an old save, or start the game from scratch, I get windows errors... this version is completely shot.
Download the game again, don't install any mods except gallery if you want, start a new game. I did that yesterday, no errors ;)

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Thx for conforming that my mod works on the new game version you the second one that confirmed it but orther posts her on this tread say's my mod leads to crashes. That is why i postet this long post above , not sure what orther posters her make with ther game that my mod not works , if ther us another language then english that is not my mistake that the mod not works.
As you dit maybe see you get more money now on the cam show :cool: , i hope you liked that litel change with the more money for the cam show.
I first wanted to put exclamation marks next to the txt, but I'm not quite sure how to do that yet.
thx for the mode that cam show give more money was a life saver :) next time try to add a gallery unlocker to complete mode.

usurpatore

Jan 2, 2019
can someone send saves from this last version? i don't want to restart this game again. Is like the third time that i restart it :mad:

2.60 star(s) 53 Votes