2.60 star(s) 53 Votes

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
For those of you struggling to put the phone on the nightstand due to the bugfest that will always be Astaros here's what I did and hopefully it will work for you.

Close the main application of this game and open the 32 bit.
In the 32 bit it works.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: kurisu06

Solban

Jan 4, 2019
I desesperatly tried but I can't get past the ring and second Kayla photoshoot, does anyone have a save after those events ?

Reactions: eror bos

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
no package any day
While you fuck Kalya after photo session, the fat guy masturbates watching you, and the dean sees it. The next day, in the evening, talk with the fat guy at the college photo club, and he tells you that the dean wants to talk to you in her office. Go to see the dean and she sends you to pick up a package. The new location will appear on the map. Pick up the package.
In the DAY (afternoon), not in the morning, evening or night, the blonde MILF will be there.

Reactions: JK7874 and jail_kh

hasbulla44444

Oct 2, 2023
Can't find Lida in the changing room at the delivery point and can't f*ck and go trough the game. can sombody explain to me how to do it? you find her already in or you have to do someting else to take her to the delivery point?

Last edited:

kdlgytjr87

Jul 18, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/mainmenu/mainmenu_bg_sunset.png') at 0x00000000180fce50>:
File "game/_script/minigames/webcam_cat_game/webcam_cat_game.rpy", line 250, in <module>
File "game/_script/classes/Date.rpy", line 101, in next_phase
File "game/_script/classes/Date.rpy", line 80, in advance
File "game/_script/classes/Navigation.rpy", line 310, in jump
File "game/_script/functions/content_completed.rpy", line 6, in all_quests_completed
File "game/_script/classes/Quests.rpy", line 419, in all
File "game/_script/classes/Quests.rpy", line 419, in <lambda>
AttributeError: 'QuestEntry' object has no attribute 'hide'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/_script/minigames/webcam_cat_game/webcam_cat_game.rpyc", line 250, in script
File "game/_script/minigames/webcam_cat_game/webcam_cat_game.rpyc", line 250, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/_script/minigames/webcam_cat_game/webcam_cat_game.rpy", line 250, in <module>
File "game/_script/classes/Date.rpy", line 101, in next_phase
File "game/_script/classes/Date.rpy", line 80, in advance
File "game/_script/classes/Navigation.rpy", line 310, in jump
File "game/_script/functions/content_completed.rpy", line 6, in all_quests_completed
File "game/_script/classes/Quests.rpy", line 419, in all
File "game/_script/classes/Quests.rpy", line 419, in <lambda>
AttributeError: 'QuestEntry' object has no attribute 'hide'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
My Cute Roommate 2 0.9.22090extra
Tue Oct 3 20:24:29 2023

Why is this bug happening?

Torchwood2000

Sep 24, 2020
Well, after reading all the complains here, I just have to mention that I downloaded V0.9.22090extra-pc, installed it and it works fine for me. Yes, have to admit I started a new game. But this way it runs without any problems.
Maybe you should just play without mods,cheats,saves and all the other shit. Instaed of endless complaining.

onedragonul

Feb 11, 2023
Well, after reading all the complains here, I just have to mention that I downloaded V0.9.22090extra-pc, installed it and it works fine for me. Yes, have to admit I started a new game. But this way it runs without any problems.
Maybe you should just play without mods,cheats,saves and all the other shit. Instaed of endless complaining.
Thx for the idea, but i played like 3 times with or without mods and i can't do the ring mission because tittygram is bugged.

Damon23

Nov 8, 2021
As said earlier in the thread, restart the entire game no save no mod = no problem, I started it again from the beginning last week no bug

2.60 star(s) 53 Votes