2.60 star(s) 53 Votes

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Frist of all old saves dont work with this version any more.
Second why you get this :
File "game/_content/city2/park/park.rpyc", line 6, in script
��"�y��kr�,����{�rs�D�*�WJ1<˚��:<�U� fC���a ]1�)�x�����16Ύqn <---- this is not normal not sure what your os language is but that is 100% not normal.
3: I postet many times now how to fix all errors only error that needs to fixed by the dev is the load old save, search this tread for my posts and you found how to fix this game with the persistens clear.
The
Code:
 ��"�y��kr�,����{�rs�D�*�WJ1<˚��:<�U� fC���a    ]1�)�x�����16Ύqn
is cause the file (.rpyc) is encrypted, so the Hex-data is displayed. Plaing with encrypted game (like using UnRen and playing that version) gives you the actual code where the error is produced.

Soxiyof

Aug 8, 2020
Hi,

I'd like to know if v0.9 includes delivery girl story and also story about Lida quest against husband (starting right after changing room scene.
The tips menu is empty and I dont see on the map another place to go in the evening to meet delivery girl.
Same for Lida quest against her husband

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I try the quest of the ring, but the maid say , I didnt see it. What i do wrong? or mabe the game is have a bug.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Y'know what I absolutely love, one that is common all throughout almost every indie adult games that are American-made?

That almost all of them have a freaking callback to Big Brother whenever Max or Eric's models are used. Usually the callback is about being sent to military school lmao!

1697991466061.png

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Y'know what I absolutely love, one that is common all throughout almost every indie adult games that are American-made?

That almost all of them have a freaking callback to Big Brother whenever Max or Eric's models are used. Usually the callback is about being sent to military school lmao!

View attachment 3025432
That's from the tv show Sopranos. Tony threatened his son, with sending him to a military school if he doesn't get his shit together. The kid literally had such an awesome panic attack, he lost consciousness from it. The cute uniform was the trigger btw. Great episode.

Last edited:

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: The updated version is here .(Thanks to master861) I will continue this mod in the next version
View attachment 2075147 View attachment 2075151
I've downloaded this mod and even the updated version but nothing gets highlighted like in the screenshots. Even tried extracting it before putting it into the game file and the game doesn't start up, just says "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred."

Reactions: vladnenashin

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Really hope that the dev will have time to release another update this year. Otherwise, two updates in a whole year is somehow completely sad, despite the fact that I really like the game.

2.60 star(s) 53 Votes