2.60 star(s) 52 Votes

John242

Jul 16, 2018
Reactions: DarkholsS

Nothsor

Jul 20, 2017
Downloaded the game yesterday and was able to play. several bugs later I exited the game. tried to launch it today and it crashes on the splash screen. uninstalled gme, re-installed it and same thing. crashes on splash screen

Reactions: Alea iacta est

GuppiGupper

Jun 10, 2024
Got stuck...
Tasks:
Talk to Olya -only can look at her boobs
Train with Masha -nothing happens
Watch Decan train on your PC -nothing new there
Go to the doctor -nobody there

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Got stuck...
Tasks:
Talk to Olya -only can look at her boobs
Train with Masha -nothing happens
Watch Decan train on your PC -nothing new there
Go to the doctor -nobody there
The problem has been already underlined few times...

In the pending tasks it asks me to watch the second part of the course video but when I go to the PC I have the yellow check but the second lesson does not exist, at night it tells me to go to the infirmary, the yellow check on the door when I enter is empty... could it be that there are errors?

only MILF

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
tried both, soft doesn't work and hard it does but you can't load game will shut down game, besides when I saw it's only gallery with no reply's not even worth it.
:unsure: :unsure: Everything worked for me. The gallery is open. PC. "hard"...There are no scenes in the gallery. Only photos....

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
:unsure: :unsure: Everything worked for me. The gallery is open. PC. "hard"...There are no scenes in the gallery. Only photos.... View attachment 4132190 View attachment 4132233
The gallery open for me to but when I tried to load a save game the game shut down. Started again because read posts people having issues so just checking on that but makes it hard everytime the MC talks he just so annoying and dumber than a pet rock.

Reactions: only MILF

only MILF

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The gallery open for me to but when I tried to load a save game the game shut down. Started again because read posts people having issues so just checking on that but makes it hard everytime the MC talks he just so annoying and dumber than a pet rock.
I use the gallery unlock after finishing the game. I see which scenes I have completed and which I haven't.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes