2.60 star(s) 53 Votes

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
If they do, they'd be super lucky as most give up well before that since the game is an utter bug feast, it has more bugs than even the filthiest place you can think of.
I tried to start over but the MC with his GF crap it's just to much, I've played lots games but without any doubt this MC is the dumbest thing ever.

Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
One of the Olya images isn't found. Nice update, but i wish there would be more content, and fewer image pans, and different angle shots. Still, it's a fun play.

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
In the pending tasks it asks me to watch the second part of the course video but when I go to the PC I have the yellow check but the second lesson does not exist, at night it tells me to go to the infirmary, the yellow check on the door when I enter is empty... could it be that there are errors?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: another___account

Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
I haven't been able to get the game to launch since 1.0.01013. That version still launches just fine but everything after goes through the loading screen, but very quickly, and then just blanks and doesn't start. I've done full deletes and reinstalls but nothing is fixing this. All my other games are working just fine. Any ideas?

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v1.1.05280 extra
View attachment 2075147 View attachment 2075151
pls update mod to v12.10121, tks

saucexd

May 28, 2020
Every time this game gets an update, I click on it and come straight to the latest page to see if people are still getting bugs. And every single time, I'm never surprised by what I find. A shame, because I like the art, and the mom is hot.

2.60 star(s) 53 Votes