2.60 star(s) 52 Votes

aventurien

Mar 16, 2019
There is no red haired girl in the toilet so i am
caught in a loop in the gym, there is no gadget shop in the city so i have no web-cam, there is no money to earn so the game goes not on. give a written walkthrough so it is possible to go on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
There is no red haired girl in the toilet so i am
caught in a loop in the gym, there is no gadget shop in the city so i have no web-cam, there is no money to earn so the game goes not on. give a written walkthrough so it is possible to go on.
where you buy the camera if you have no money she'll give you 5 riddles if you answer them all she give you web cam, there's an updated WT use it to get the answers for the web cam and other stuff,once you have the web cam you create your own site to make money.

Reactions: stoern76

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
problem i am having i cant trigger anything to earn money so frustrating because cant completer a thing and its so full off glitches even just starting aexample it wont stay in windowed mode and never see so slow a responce or dragged out scene in a game as this one
just play roulette on your cpu
bet black if you lose see what color won, roll back, and then bet that color
you cant lose that way
and btw dont win more than $500

Oppailance

Feb 26, 2018
I guess we're waiting for the build (already released on Patreon) that fixes the broken gym, where he keeps waiting in a loop? Or is that supposed to be the one in the OP?

Norkainesq

Feb 23, 2023
This developer's credo:LOL: is to make every update buggy to a greater or lesser extent, all of his projects when updating were also buggy in some places, this is the style of this developer and the lack (maybe I can be wrong here) of testing before publishing a new update :ROFLMAO:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I managed to end all quests, but not the "Send lady X a message". I did send her a message but nothing happened after. Any solutions? Is it something i have to do?
The only quest I left was the one where the guy asked for video of wife did it but ain't showing him the video want to see if wife tells me same. So my guess is that for your quest that's as far as it goes.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes