2.60 star(s) 52 Votes

snappjaz

Apr 24, 2018
Hi all

if you are stuck at training lesson 1 delete everything except your game dir and your save files :cool:
worked for me because I had the Walkthrough Mod on it.
after deleting everything unpack again and start the game.
and Lesson 2 appeared..... have fun!!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
bro i have the game opened and cant play waiting on your saves :cry:
Just found out how to earn money without cheating but have lots quests because didn't have money to buy stuff so this is my save but if you want same save with a couple trillion $ let me know, to earn just go to pc and do your webcam thing. Let me know if you want me to add $ and tell me amount you want. I'll stick around here for awhile.

Reactions: Kingsting09

Kingsting09

Dec 27, 2019
Just found out how to earn money without cheating but have lots quests because didn't have money to buy stuff so this is my save but if you want same save with a couple trillion $ let me know, to earn just go to pc and do your webcam thing. Let me know if you want me to add $ and tell me amount you want. I'll stick around here for awhile.
thanks man realy appreciate it and no worries ill manage the minigame

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I did change the console once to get money fast.
Tried clean extract etc doesnt seem to boot anymore lol

If someone with same problem need to delete the appdata renpy files and it will boot again.
dam with new installation it should start and my pc skills is turning on the pc. Onlything I could do is upload my game to my drive but it will take 5-10 minutes

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How to defeat the "22" health guy at the park ??
well i used 0x52 urm and added hp/energy same as with valgo(the first fight) but if you want play clean then you going to have to wait for someone else to tell you. Also if you done the ring quest the bodyguard will teach you new skills free for 1st try $100 for next don't know if there's more only done 2 training

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
well i used 0x52 urm and added hp/energy same as with valgo(the first fight) but if you want play clean then you going to have to wait for someone else to tell you. Also if you done the ring quest the bodyguard will teach you new skills free for 1st try $100 for next don't know if there's more only done 2 training
How do you use "0x52 urm" ?? in the console ?? I don't understand. I did the "2 Boxe Lessons"

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How do you use "0x52 urm" ?? in the console ?? I don't understand. I did the "2 Boxe Lessons"
extract the file and throw it in game folder,when you load a save a pop up will show telling you it's installed,click alt+m another pop up will show click don't show up again, in search box type player.energy then player.health click on remember so you have those 2 variables saved also at top right you'll see 3 boxes 1 says save click there to save those variables then on left side click variables and you'll see both variables just put whatever you want. for money type credits, if you don't understand send me save i'll beat up that guy but urm is good for all renpy games and easy to use, will be here awhile incase you don't understand

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
extract the file and throw it in game folder,when you load a save a pop up will show telling you it's installed,click alt+m another pop up will show click don't show up again, in search box type player.energy then player.health click on remember so you have those 2 variables saved also at top right you'll see 3 boxes 1 says save click there to save those variables then on left side click variables and you'll see both variables just put whatever you want. for money type credits, if you don't understand send me save i'll beat up that guy but urm is good for all renpy games and easy to use, will be here awhile incase you don't understand
Thx a lot !! It worked !

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thx a lot !! It worked !
Told you it was easy,works for all renpy games. Also if you want to add another variable upload a save to saveeditonline remember DO NOT Touch that save you only want to see the variables, but those 3 i gave you is all you need.

deafleppard

Oct 31, 2021
Guys, i already wrote the message for Lady x, but nothing happened. Also, i cant seem to win the fight with the guy at the park, is there a fighting card i should find somewhere? Or is it a specific strategy?

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
Guys, i already wrote the message for Lady x, but nothing happened. Also, i cant seem to win the fight with the guy at the park, is there a fighting card i should find somewhere? Or is it a specific strategy?
I scum saved right before the fight starts - repeated till I won. Just keep reloading till it goes your way. Was always vey close.

My pack are all 1 action cards. Don't have any 2 action cards in your pack at start.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes