Walkthrough showing effects of choices​

Updated: 2024-10-15
Modder: JGNeon
Game Version: v12.10121 Extra
Language: English

Features:
  • Walkthrough, highlights choices

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA -
Requesting admins to add this mod in page one

only MILF

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Do me a favor scroll up a few posts till you see my question. I'm missing a lot content and 30% my gallery not lit up because couldn't trigger them, and when I click on the ? says that's all for this update.
I read a lot of comments here. :unsure: I need to start a new game, since this version is glitchy. It's best to wait for a fix.:unsure::unsure::(:(o_Oo_O.or skip the update.

Reactions: chicho1958

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
For thous who have the softlock in the gym.
try and force yourself to example the photostore by using the debug console.
example.
try using the command.
pacs.jump()

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I read a lot of comments here. :unsure: I need to start a new game, since this version is glitchy. It's best to wait for a fix.:unsure::unsure::(:(o_Oo_O.or skip the update.
I didn't get any bugs or nothing strange but 1 thing I haven't done is to talk to the household except the blonde where the mc said I'll see what I can do, but going check, but i do remember doing the sun tan lotion, also the gym, spying on the lady at night, I'll check again. Wish had my old saves but lost everything when I took pc to repair and dude formatted my pc erased +10 years of my games and all the money I spent and time and the fcker had the nerve to say why I was upset and told me to lower my voice, he should be happy that there was people there when I grabbed him and threw him over the counter, should've sued him.

only MILF

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I didn't get any bugs or nothing strange but 1 thing I haven't done is to talk to the household except the blonde where the mc said I'll see what I can do, but going check, but i do remember doing the sun tan lotion, also the gym, spying on the lady at night, I'll check again. Wish had my old saves but lost everything when I took pc to repair and dude formatted my pc erased +10 years of my games and all the money I spent and time and the fcker had the nerve to say why I was upset and told me to lower my voice, he should be happy that there was people there when I grabbed him and threw him over the counter, should've sued him.
How many scenes do you have with the old milf ..(mom)? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

ZeroHavoc

Apr 12, 2018
Anyone have the link for the modded android version since androidadult the site that ive been using decided to put the all modded version behind paywall like they own the game lol

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How many scenes do you have with the old milf ..(mom)? :unsure:
Not the real mom right? with the other one none no quests or anything only when you arrive there at the pool and that's it, but starting over...again want to try something else. On my save where I finished it all went back and used urm to unlock scenes where you take her to clothing store and bang her and the clerk, also was doing the blonde with the photoshop but after renting it photoshop doesn't appear, like I said going to try something else, instead focusing on college going to focus on household, I remember the milf hitting on the black bodyguard at the pool and in the gym. Was trying to download a previos update but couldn't find any and the one's I saw were just click baits.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
It could implement a scene replay gallery and an image gallery as well... 'My cute roommate' has that but not this one. I don't know why the change because even 'Girl house' had both..

deafleppard

Oct 31, 2021
Guys. i have the camera, the cable and the memory card, but i cant seem to understand what i have to do with them. Tried clicking it and clicking the laptop, nothing happened

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes