2.60 star(s) 52 Votes

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think to have a bug: I have 2 unread messages on the phone, but I see nothing new
Try this it worked for someone else and probably those 2 messages are the clue you need. Remove your persistant file just put it somewhere safe. There's 3 persistant files 1 in renpy folder in same folder you'll see a sync folder look there that's 2 and 3rd is in game folder in save folder. Hope it works for you to.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
my old saves are disappeared. is it not compatible? do I need to start over?
If you used WT then you need to use the new WT just scroll down 1-2 post someone uploaded it. If still doesnt work try this remove your persistant file and try. And if that doesn't work then I got save but I started and think I got like 3-5 quests remaining,don't know if more quests are available, which there should be, but done a lot.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
send me save just the save no persistant file, I've done all those but missing a few quests which I did in previous updates but can't seem to trigger them. And when I click on the ? says that's all but I remember with olga doing more for her clothing thing and rubbing lotion and in the gym the lady messing with the bodyguard.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Question, when you finish everything are all images in gallery unlocked or are there still some locked? saying it because missing a whole bunch and when I click on the ? says that's all for this update.

natas123

Mar 14, 2019
Question, when you finish everything are all images in gallery unlocked or are there still some locked? saying it because missing a whole bunch and when I click on the ? says that's all for this update.
have you deleted some persistent files during the playtrough ?.. in that case, the pictures will be locked

Reactions: chicho1958

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Game seems to have some weird lag and randomly rollback doesnt work.
Any way to fix this or am I better off just extracting and checking back in a year?

only MILF

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
After changing The file.....I've got an error message when I try to start the game. Is there something else to do to actovate the Console ?
try this. put it in the "game" folder....... (y) (y) 1. Close the game. 2. Throw it into the "game" folder. 3. Launch the game.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Guys, guys, guys! Have we forgotten?! This is an Astaros game. This means that with every, and I mean EVERY new update, you'll have to start from the beginning to avoid bugs. It's been this way since the beginning of the game. In fact, it's always been this way with all of his games. The man can't code!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Error. :( Save before logging in. :unsure: do other tasks.
Do me a favor scroll up a few posts till you see my question. I'm missing a lot content and 30% my gallery not lit up because couldn't trigger them, and when I click on the ? says that's all for this update.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
Guys, guys, guys! Have we forgotten?! This is an Astaros game. This means that with every, and I mean EVERY new update, you'll have to start from the beginning to avoid bugs. It's been this way since the beginning of the game. In fact, it's always been this way with all of his games. The man can't code!
even with a complete restart it glitches and the game is junk compared to the original

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes