2.60 star(s) 54 Votes

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
what happened to cheating during fighting? did they remove it?
Cheating during fighting wasn't part of my mod release, at least.

There are some extra cheat options if you activate developer mode, actually, including cheating during fights and other minigames. Download the following file and place it in the "game" subfolder.

This file will activate developer mode + developer console.

The game developer has basically built in a cheat mode if developer mode is activated, including minigame bypass (win) and adding money directly from the main display.

Use at your own risk, though.

nandonecazzone

Nov 25, 2020
From Patreon:
office_katya2.jpg

Hello everyone!

First of all, I want to thank you all for participating in the vote. I carefully read through all of your comments and found some great ideas. Now, I have a clear understanding of which characters need more content and which storylines can be wrapped up. As you can tell from the image above, I’ve already started working on content for a character that many of you love.

Thank you for your continued support!
Also my opinion it's a shame Astaros did not elaborate more on Katya swimsuit pics and just relegate them to Tittygram app...finger crossed.

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
People actually voted on Katya over Lida? Unbelievable...
Olya is first 84, followed by Katya 73, Lida third with 49 votes...Anya fourth with 38.
Anyway the update was kind of disappointing. I was hoping for more during the bowling event. A scene between MC and the stewardess and Anya. The dev is taking simply too long. Wasted precious time on side characters in the past updates...
The only thing I enjoyed, was MC listening to the spicy interactions between Tina and Vanessa.

Yes, Katya in swimsuit is a scam. She stormed out and the MC followed her lightning fast. This was supposed to be the next content and the dev lied. Instead he made that stupid scene in the police station...

Last edited:

Erochan

Dec 16, 2018
How the hell do you get to the point of making money to start the jack off stuff? I am so far ahead but never have once been able to buy a camera still.

Reactions: Sonny86

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
In order to win the fights in the billiard hall and the park I used a cheat.
In the billiard (against Dude) the mc won it without having started training, and in the park against both opponents (Dude and Cross-eyed), the mc won them after having done the first training with Mikhail (after getting his ring back) and receiving the first fight card.

Edit on line 108 of the 00console.rpy file:

...\MCR2-1.0.01013-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

by

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True

to be able to open the command console by pressing the SHIFT+O keys inside the game.

Save the game on this screen, before starting the fight with Dude, so you can reload if you lose the fight:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
select Edit deck to choose the cards you want to use in that fight, if you haven't chosen them before by opening the phone and selecting the Cards icon.
In Selected cards discard the defence cards, and then in Avaiable cards choose from the cards you have, the attack cards to replace the defence cards you discarded before. In my case in Selected cards I chose these cards from the ones I had before I started this fight:
After entering the screen that initiates the fight, open the command console by pressing the SHIFT+O keys and increase the energy of the mc. In this example I gave him 24 for the fight with Dude

so open the command console with SHIFT+O and paste or type:
player.energy = 24
then press Enter, type:
exit
and press Enter again to exit the command console
And in this example I gave 32 for the fight with Cross-eyed
player.energy = 32
try to get the mc to connect all the hits in the attack, without the opponent managing to block any of his attacks, to try to subtract as much life as possible from the opponent's energy bar in each round. If the mc loses the fight, reload it using the save you made before starting it and try increasing the value of player.energy, which has a limit where no matter how much you increase it, it has no effect.

When I won that fight with Cross-eyed on the first try, Vanessa mentioned that the mc had lost that fight before, where she went for help and when she came back there was no one there. So it seems that maybe if the mc loses the fight with Cross-eyed in the first encounter, there is a scene that you lose if you win it on the first try.
After beating Cross-eyed in the fight, Vanessa tells him to go to the University infirmary (where she is the nurse) the next day for a check-up. That triggers an event with the mc and Vanessa at the University infirmary.
How do you do that on an android?

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
How do you do that on an android?
I play them on PC-Windows and not on Android, so I don't know what it's like to play them on Android. Although I think the problem with Android is the lack of a virtual keyboard that allows you to open the command console or enter text during the game, even if you install and use the Universal Ren'Py Mod (URM) instead of the command console.

Boby36

Aug 1, 2018
I'm having a bug that makes the game loop when I have to go to the gym at night to conduct a workout after training with Julya the redhead girl and she gets hurt
Continuing other quests solved the issue for me.

nul a chier le combat dans le parc je n'arrive pas a battre le mec
Train with the army guy twice in the gym at home (second time you pay 100$) to get better cards. Then make a new deck.

Supreme17

Jan 14, 2020
I have to rent a photo studio but I need money
Just do all tasks that don't involve money and keep talking to the sale assistant in tech shop until she mentions doing a cam show. Go to your PC in bedroom to open your channel. Go back to the shop assistant and answer 5 riddles. Dentist, bowling ball,crane, railing and I can't remember the last one sorry to get webcam

Reactions: cassie_futa

Bprnr123

Sep 20, 2024
the 'walkthrough'/quest tracker is somehow worse than the last game and the constant bugs are a pain in the ass, cant even go to the gym without entering a dialogue loop you cant get out of lol

Supreme17

Jan 14, 2020
The game stuck when you go to the gym as a coach any solution ?
for now just ignore it until you fuck Katya in restroom. Lesson 2 is bugged to trigger that task you have to go to your PC check lesson 1 has a tick now back out and open up your phone messager and click on Tina now back out and task should popup

2.60 star(s) 54 Votes