2.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Supreme17

Jan 14, 2020
How do you defeat Squint in the park on Android?
Edit deck take out all the cards you got first, only use cards from boxing lessons. Save game. If you have done it right you can play 3 cards every turn. Your 1st turn should be pile-driver pile-driver block. If he uses block your next move should be block breaker. Always select block as your last card. It will be closed so that's why you save the game before just incase you fail you can reload and try again. Good luck

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
From the picture alone I could already tell that it was the one asshole kid from the first game and is a total tool. From what I've read and in the review it seems this sequel is total garbage. The only good part is the render. Basically, the story is non-existent or even quality to get you immersed, the characters are retarded, and there are force sequences. I have to ask the dev already has two games under their belt that are very decent and good how is it that this drops the ball so hard cause it seems from what I can see it feels like a first project

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Same. Entering the Gym in the Evening after you are made to be the trainer just loops with no way out!
Don't go to the gym, go do the missions until you get to a scene where you go to the women's bathroom with Katya and at the end you cum on the half-chubby redhead's face

2.60 star(s) 54 Votes