mannenhei

Jan 30, 2019
When i try to use my gamesave from 1.1 in 1.2, i get this error;
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/endscenes.rpy", line 321, in <module>
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 9, in execute
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 15, in execute
NameError: name 'develop_intellect' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/endscenes.rpyc", line 321, in script
    i�R��g4�E@����oX�2
  File "D:\Dokumenter\wwww\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Dokumenter\wwww\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/endscenes.rpy", line 321, in <module>
  File "D:\Dokumenter\wwww\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1360, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Dokumenter\wwww\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Dokumenter\wwww\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Dokumenter\wwww\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Dokumenter\wwww\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Dokumenter\wwww\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "D:\Dokumenter\wwww\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Dokumenter\wwww\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Dokumenter\wwww\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Dokumenter\wwww\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 15, in <module>
NameError: name 'develop_intellect' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
 1.2.0ex
Wed Mar 13 18:13:20 2019

Anybody knows how to fix? really dont want to play through the whole game again

Mar 10, 2019
I can´t fuck my roommate and te salesgirl, help!
To fuck the roommate to complete objective you can only do it while she sleeps after drugging her coffee with sleeping pills, or give a massage using the massage oil after drugging her coffee with sex pills. For the sales woman go to the shop at 23:00 and click the penis icon at the bottom right of the screen.

Feb 27, 2018
Is there still no real walkthrough of this ? And no, I'm not watching tons of videos to figure it out, why the hell would I even bother launching the game if I had to watch the whole game in a video before doing that ....

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
If you search in this thread you found save compatible with 1.2 , or you can use this.
From submit document to Dean ...

Hi
I downloaded this and renamed it and then it will unzip as a File Folder and NOT as a Save File - how do I change that please?
I have found the Appdata folder and the Saves folder in the Game folder - if I can create the appropriate Save File, which one should it go in?

Tacito

Jul 15, 2017
Hi
I downloaded this and renamed it and then it will unzip as a File Folder and NOT as a Save File - how do I change that please?
I have found the Appdata folder and the Saves folder in the Game folder - if I can create the appropriate Save File, which one should it go in?
Unzip ?
Rename it and put in Mycuteroommate\game\saves
Reuploaded in a Rar ... unrar , no need to change name

Jun 25, 2018
After fucking 9th girl..sales girl game just finished and said as to be continued...
Can anyone help me solving this issue i need go as far as the real end..played prvious versions with the perfect ending but here i am stucked...

Jun 25, 2018
After fucking 9th girl..sales girl game just finished and said as to be continued...
Can anyone help me solving this issue i need go as far as the real end..played prvious versions with the perfect ending but here i am stucked...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

3.50 star(s) 70 Votes