• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
- Help find a red folder
Thats the key. It includes a lil' investigation during the day. Notice how Dick has a red document. Confront Dick, tell Cousin about it, let cousin confront Dick. Afterwards you get the hint that Dick is fishy, you should search his laptop.

Carlos20012

Mar 21, 2018
Daft question but how do i avoid having cops called on me after having fun with the dean? Got to where she has hand caught and could either release her or have fun but i i have fun the next time i go back it is game over, but if i release then says thankyou but there's nothing more.
Also once have completed the 9 girls challenge, what still needs to be done to get the doctor to do the health cert?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Daft question but how do i avoid having cops called on me after having fun with the dean? Got to where she has hand caught and could either release her or have fun but i i have fun the next time i go back it is game over, but if i release then says thankyou but there's nothing more.
Also once have completed the 9 girls challenge, what still needs to be done to get the doctor to do the health cert?
Make a good impression on the first time. So don't compliment those boobies! Play the blind guy! :)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
The right sequence to fuck her is use the drop of water and finger her ... animation and she enjoy.
Now you can fuck her , at the end she says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you done something wrong she call the police and end game.
For curiosity can you post your save before this scene , I want to see why she call the police when you go back.

If your task fuck 9 girls is completed ... go to the doctor medical examination and ask for health certificate.

Carlos20012

Mar 21, 2018
The right sequence to fuck her is use the drop of water and finger her ... animation and she enjoy.
Now you can fuck her , at the end she says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you done something wrong she call the police and end game.
For curiosity can you post your save before this scene , I want to see why she call the police when you go back.

If your task fuck 9 girls is completed ... go to the doctor medical examination and ask for health certificate.
Hi yeah she says 'you were going to rape me' and calls the cops. I'll try the water thing and see what happens but i tgonk the problem is that i was too much of a dog at the first meeting . As i say though i have 9 gurls even without her so as soon as i can get the health certificate i can release her and then submit documents (i hope!).

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hi yeah she says 'you were going to rape me' and calls the cops. I'll try the water thing and see what happens but i tgonk the problem is that i was too much of a dog at the first meeting . As i say though i have 9 gurls even without her so as soon as i can get the health certificate i can release her and then submit documents (i hope!).
Yes probably is as @Ennoch said
For your problem , if it is similar to this

and you don't want to replay all the game :)
dean_rape_angry = False

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Guys. What should i do. I always get kicked from the house on the 2nd evening for jerking off in the bathroom. Help

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Guys. What should i do. I always get kicked from the house on the 2nd evening for jerking off in the bathroom. Help
Restart the game and when you jerking clean ... click on the :)
Read this

Nuf

Oct 7, 2018
Um im new to the game and im really confused on how the game progess is there any WT that i can follow

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i cant get the night scene to trigger so i can ask jamal for sleeping pills..what do i do? i go in i finger her but if i finger her for too long she wakes up... and when i stop after first fingering and her moaning i still cant get pills from jamal.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
i cant get the night scene to trigger so i can ask jamal for sleeping pills..what do i do? i go in i finger her but if i finger her for too long she wakes up... and when i stop after first fingering and her moaning i still cant get pills from jamal.
Probably you have to do other things to unlock that.
If you want try this save (it works) ... read also the answer below , perhaps you can find something that help.

PS: I checked it and I unlock that after the two photoshoots with roommate , the same says the PDF WT ... I don't know if you can unlock it before.

Amin44

Sep 5, 2017
the game crashes after submitting documents.what should I do?can someone give me a save for after that?

RegnierKendal

Oct 7, 2018
How can I unlocked these 3 scenes?
-My "roommate" scene on sofa
-My "roommate" and Emily
-My "roommate", her boss and Barbara
I cant find Barbara in the map now, the boss doesnt talk to me, and i dont have more new chats with the "RM".
I have 2 hearts with RM, 1 with Bárbara and 2 with the boss.
Anyone knows what can I do?

I forget, Emily has 4 hearts and said that I could to convince my RM to Another photo setion, after the Harley/Catwoman scene.

PD. Sorry for my bad English

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
How can I unlocked these 3 scenes?
Walkthrough PDF , first post at bottom , explains how to unlock the scenes .
For some you have to end the game ... it is not your situation
About photoshoot with Roommate/Emily you can take a look here ... it can help

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes