Aioden

Aug 27, 2018
I’ve searched through most of this thread and can only find information about a “console input update” which I haven’t no idea what that means, but in my game I can not buy the ninja or Harley Quinn costumes for Emily. I can’t do any further photo shoots with her so I am not getting the trigger for the cousin/roommate.
Anyone find a fix? Thank you.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I’ve searched through most of this thread and can only find information about a “console input update” which I haven’t no idea what that means, but in my game I can not buy the ninja or Harley Quinn costumes for Emily. I can’t do any further photo shoots with her so I am not getting the trigger for the cousin/roommate.
Anyone find a fix? Thank you.
Have you read the photographer book beforehand?

Aioden

Aug 27, 2018
Have you read the photographer book beforehand?
Yes I read it before I did her photoshoot. Do I have to read it after I do her cowgirl outfit plus normal outfit shoots?
Sometimes I get her to do the intruder scene sometimes I dont

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes I read it before I did her photoshoot. Do I have to read it after I do her cowgirl outfit plus normal outfit shoots?
Sometimes I get her to do the intruder scene sometimes I dont
Hmm. Are you in goor relationship with cousing? Have you tried talking with her at each possible occasion (Morning before she goes to work, evening at kitchen and when she watches TV) after you did those? I'm not sure cousin requires the extra outfits for Emily to trigger the shoots with her. But it might take a day or two to trigger her conversation about doing the shoots with her though. (The way i remember it, the extra costumes actually appear after the shoots with cousin but this might be entirelly false). Yet, it matter whether you are on good terms with them or not. (So its a hidden gameover if you aren't as it prevents you to continue).

Obviously your game can be broken too, its a rather common thing with this one.

Aioden

Aug 27, 2018
Hmm. Are you in goor relationship with cousing? Have you tried talking with her at each possible occasion (Morning before she goes to work, evening at kitchen and when she watches TV) after you did those? I'm not sure cousin requires the extra outfits for Emily to trigger the shoots with her. But it might take a day or two to trigger her conversation about doing the shoots with her though. (The way i remember it, the extra costumes actually appear after the shoots with cousin but this might be entirelly false). Yet, it matter whether you are on good terms with them or not. (So its a hidden gameover if you aren't as it prevents you to continue).

Obviously your game can be broken too, its a rather common thing with this one.
I have 1 heart with the cousin, I tried starting over and running it differently, the sperate costumes didn’t show up, I even downloaded the game from another site to test that, no change.
I’m trying to get the photo shoot with the cousin to trigger and it will not. I’ve tried playing through about 10 different times

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have 1 heart with the cousin, I tried starting over and running it differently, the sperate costumes didn’t show up, I even downloaded the game from another site to test that, no change.
I’m trying to get the photo shoot with the cousin to trigger and it will not. I’ve tried playing through about 10 different times
It can be so that your game is bugged. BUT if you started over and still this happens, than you are missing something. Probably something very obvious :) So lets get over this from the basics.

First you met with Emily, told her everything that will require to a successful photoshoot sessions. You invited her inside, were polite and respectful and told you love photographing. Had a conversation with cousing about her where she tells you "you she called" at dinner. Then you bought the book, read it, visited Emily and did the shoots. Both. Afterwards you started poking the cousing to make the topic of she wanting shoots pop up, at evening and at the mornings. Right?

Aioden

Aug 27, 2018
It can be so that your game is bugged. BUT if you started over and still this happens, than you are missing something. Probably something very obvious :) So lets get over this from the basics.

First you met with Emily, told her everything that will require to a successful photoshoot sessions. You invited her inside, were polite and respectful and told you love photographing. Had a conversation with cousing about her where she tells you "you she called" at dinner. Then you bought the book, read it, visited Emily and did the shoots. Both. Afterwards you started poking the cousing to make the topic of she wanting shoots pop up, at evening and at the mornings. Right?
I did the shoots before talking with the cousin in the evening. I may have to start over and try that. I did read the book after the first 2 photo shoots however.
The “poking” option never came up with the cousin.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The “poking” option never came up with the cousin.
Haha, sorry about that, there is no poking. I ment simply that you try chat with her each possible time (maybe even when she is in her bedroom at the evening) and see if she comes up with the topic, thats all.
Read the book before photosessions though!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
After took photo for Director, Dick, My roommate, and Secretary, what should I do? I stucked on there.
You mean the picture of Dick&Director having sex? Well with that you can blackmail Barbara to send Anna home.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
What is your “roommate” missing? Have you seen any around the office? Try clicking on it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No, photo for website. How can I get the picture of Dick & Director having sex?
Aaaaah now i get it, yes. So the red document hunt. You are helping out your roomie with the document. (Very important: Check out the pictures on the director's table)
Talk with secretary, about a photoshoot. Visit her at the time she tells you to visit, since you wanna search Dick's room. But if you have done that, and you are beyound the whole ratcatching things and browsed through Dick's laptop, then (after you realized that the Director is Barb's mom) the Director's bedroom will appear on the map. You can send out your drone at night and catch them (Dick and Director) having sex. Just retry each hour untill it happens.

LordThor28

Oct 7, 2018
Aaaaah now i get it, yes. So the red document hunt. You are helping out your roomie with the document. (Very important: Check out the pictures on the director's table)
Talk with secretary, about a photoshoot. Visit her at the time she tells you to visit, since you wanna search Dick's room. But if you have done that, and you are beyound the whole ratcatching things and browsed through Dick's laptop, then (after you realized that the Director is Barb's mom) the Director's bedroom will appear on the map. You can send out your drone at night and catch them (Dick and Director) having sex. Just retry each hour untill it happens.
I asked secretary about photoshoot, and she told me to take photoshoot on the table. That's it, she never tell me about when to visit. I confused on this part.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I asked secretary about photoshoot, and she told me to take photoshoot on the table. That's it, she never tell me about when to visit. I confused on this part.
If you are there, thats the photoshoot :) Thats where you visit her, not at her home. When you are there you are giving the hint that you need to "distract" her. The rat quest will appear.

But otherwise she does tell you during work that do the shooting at 19:00.

LordThor28

Oct 7, 2018
If you are there, thats the photoshoot :) Thats where you visit her, not at her home. When you are there you are giving the hint that you need to "distract" her. The rat quest will appear.

That's where the problem is, The Rat Quest never appear on my save. What should I do?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That's where the problem is, The Rat Quest never appear on my save. What should I do?
Do the photoshoot with the secretary proper. It will appear. But only if your character actually wants to search Dick's room. So the whole red document questline must be active.

LordThor28

Oct 7, 2018

The only quest that I have right now is:
- Find material for blackmail Derek
- Fuck 5 girls
- Get a health certificate
- Help find a red folder
- Send Barbara to the library

Aioden

Aug 27, 2018
Haha, sorry about that, there is no poking. I ment simply that you try chat with her each possible time (maybe even when she is in her bedroom at the evening) and see if she comes up with the topic, thats all.
Read the book before photosessions though!
Ok I will try that. I have a save righ before Emily comes over I will try to start from there and see how it goes.
I’ve done the photo shoot before and avenger visiting the doctor to see if it impacted the cousin at all and couldn’t see that it did.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes