fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Anyone have a save from around 7 or 8? I was having issues and haven't played for a while, but would rather not redo the whole game. Thanks in advance!

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
I can’t take the screwdriver. I watched the seller masturbate but she didn’t offer me to lick her.Please help

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyone have a save from around 7 or 8? I was having issues and haven't played for a while, but would rather not redo the whole game. Thanks in advance!
Actually.. you really could since theres' no need to wait for another update, there won't be any, game is finished. Only one more playthrough left/needed :)
I can’t take the screwdriver. I watched the seller masturbate but she didn’t offer me to lick her.Please help
Have you talked about your condition with her previously? So have you asked her to fuck at the counter? And have you tried to "get closer"?

BaconNCheese

Jul 15, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to use the rat/get into the offices to search for the red folder at night? I've tried everything I could think of and at this point I'm just doing the same crap over and over again and hearing Vaas' insanity speech in my head. xD It doesn't seem to be in the walk through. Apologies if I missed it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to use the rat/get into the offices to search for the red folder at night? I've tried everything I could think of and at this point I'm just doing the same crap over and over again and hearing Vaas' insanity speech in my head. XD It doesn't seem to be in the walk through. Apologies if I missed it.
You have to set up a photoshoot with the secretary again... It was during one you were given the rat quest after all. Set up another and you'll be given the option to release the rat.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to use the rat/get into the offices to search for the red folder at night? I've tried everything I could think of and at this point I'm just doing the same crap over and over again and hearing Vaas' insanity speech in my head. XD It doesn't seem to be in the walk through. Apologies if I missed it.
When you have the rat, you go to take photoshoot with secretery in Cousins job. Then you release rat, WHEN GAME TELLS YOU and thats it !

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You have to set up a photoshoot with the secretary again... It was during one you were given the rat quest after all. Set up another and you'll be given the option to release the rat.
You beat me AGAIN !!!! LOL :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

BaconNCheese

Jul 15, 2017
Crap, I think that means my game is broken then. I've done the photoshoot a bunch of times and never seen the option. Thanks anyway.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Crap, I think that means my game is broken then. I've done the photoshoot a bunch of times and never seen the option. Thanks anyway.
Are you SURE you got the rat? So does the ratcatcher confirms it has a rat? Because if you just click on one rodent and the minigame stops you actually might NOT caught a rat.. but a mouse. But you won't be notified. The rats are bigger. Check if you can do the catching minigame. If you can, it means you haven't caught a rat. Worth a try.

EDIT: And try not to use skip when you arrive to do the photoshoot with secretary. The event to release the rat can be skipped so easily and fast you might have missed it. I know, sounds silly, but it can be so. It happens before the actual shoot yousee.

Reactions: BaconNCheese

BaconNCheese

Jul 15, 2017
Yeah, I have the rat. Strangely it's still giving me the option to buy rat traps but not play the mini game. Is there anywhere I can find saves for this? I'd rather not play from the start again.

BaconNCheese

Jul 15, 2017
Are you SURE you got the rat? So does the ratcatcher confirms it has a rat? Because if you just click on one rodent and the minigame stops you actually might NOT caught a rat.. but a mouse. But you won't be notified. The rats are bigger. Check if you can do the catching minigame. If you can, it means you haven't caught a rat. Worth a try.

EDIT: And try not to use skip when you arrive to do the photoshoot with secretary. The event to release the rat can be skipped so easily and fast you might have missed it. I know, sounds silly, but it can be so. It happens before the actual shoot yousee.
Dammit, you were right. I was clicking too fast and skipping the event. Thank you very much! Saves me some time.

Thanks Tacito! I'll keep those as back ups just in case I actually do break my game.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I wonder why didn't this thread got a COMPLETED tag though.. @N7, please advise? This one is infact completed.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ok and how can I get to the end?
After you talk to the Dean and get accepted, go to bed with a hardon. You'll have a dream, then 2 more scenes. Then you get a choice to stay, or go to the dorm. Go to the dorm.

Reactions: LaoR_V
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes