Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I'd like to point out that the walkthrough you made doesn't mention your name at all. So to be honest you made it hard to be credited since noone can tell if you haven't just reuploaded yourself. So it lacks any kind of indicator on the original creator, so when someone reuploads it or just relinks it, no changes or renaming is nedeed, it already lacks (never had) indications that you are behind it. Or did i miss something..
Unfortunately, you are right here, I forgot that. :(
Maybe this new one will be better inthis case. Also some info about the fights (again with any problem pm me).

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Maybe this will help some of you... maybe don't... anyway, there is the famous training stuff (for me, for some unknown reason the video stutters on 480p, so change it to 720p, I had no problem whit it in 720p... if somebody knows the reason of this please share it with me in pm).

Zyrken

Aug 17, 2017
This might be a dumb question but I can't find anywhere to catch a mouse or rat. I do have the ratcatcher.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
is there a way to stop her from kicking me out even if i save the next morning she will kick me out how do i make her happy again?
Don't "compliment" her in the kitchen. That gives you negative points without really giving feedback what happened.

If you want to set it manually: enable the console and set the variable lk to something high.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I see :) So, you'll have to meet Jamal first as he'll be kinda important in several sidequest. Go to the doctor, do the sperm Donation. Shoot on the floor, ask the Nurse next time with the aim and then you'll be hinted that there might be more with her if you can hold back ejaculation. Sexpills sidequest will kick in, go out at night and the scene where you meet Jamal will kick in.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Don't "compliment" her in the kitchen. That gives you negative points without really giving feedback what happened.

If you want to set it manually: enable the console and set the variable lk to something high.
Not entirely true the first time it gives lk+, after that every day, the first compliment is cause nothing, and just he rest cause lk-.

is there a way to stop her from kicking me out even if i save the next morning she will kick me out how do i make her happy again?
Also DON'T do the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But whole compliment thing really just can be skipped. If you don't do any stupid thing, and solve the tasks, you'll have more than enough positive points to make through the game.

HaLls86

Jan 21, 2018
Maybe this will help some of you... maybe don't... anyway, there is the famous training stuff (for me, for some unknown reason the video stutters on 480p, so change it to 720p, I had no problem whit it in 720p... if somebody knows the reason of this please share it with me in pm).
Wow!!! Wow, I got it, thanks very much.

Zyrken

Aug 17, 2017

How do I do that? I'm pretty sure I enabled the console but can't get it up.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
How do I do that? I'm pretty sure I enabled the console but can't get it up.
He overwrites the enable command with his game scripts. I have it enabled, but for other people it doesn't work without extracting the archive.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Someone knows what I have to do, and to hunt for a while, and to put the office to look at the PC I saw the photos and the documents also use the drone to take pictures when they were in the room
I do not even get the option of blackmail any new mission

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes