Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have been trying repeatedly to trigger the Director's bedroom scene. I was able to get Anna to return to the library/home and got on Dick's computer to read the email. I have tried the drone many nights in a row at 10, 11, 12, 1 and 2 and nothing ever happens. Am I missing another trigger?
After reading the mail and more importantly looking the pictures the bedroom scene suppose to happen at midnight. So if it doesn't.. thats bad news.

merci je ne peux pas attendre
Although i had to googletranslate it, i totaly agree! ..i guess? :D Have to save her from Dick! ...well not really, i mean a dick she'll get but youknow:D

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
After reading the mail and more importantly looking the pictures the bedroom scene suppose to happen at midnight. So if it doesn't.. thats bad news.
Yeah, I spoke to the director, saw the pictures. I thought I have done everything. Well shit, I may have to go back to a save from before I went to the office the for the photo shoot and see if I can fix it. But that is a major jump back in days. Grrrrr....

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, I spoke to the director, saw the pictures. I thought I have done everything. Well shit, I may have to go back to a save from before I went to the office the for the photo shoot and see if I can fix it. But that is a major jump back in days. Grrrrr....
I hope it will work. Trust me, a few days is much better then a whole restart. So check the pictures on Dick's computer and.. i'd suggest trying the Director's bedroom shoot before talking to Barbara.

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
I hope it will work. Trust me, a few days is much better then a whole restart. So check the pictures on Dick's computer and.. i'd suggest trying the Director's bedroom shoot before talking to Barbara.
Yeah, that was my thought too was that I was showing the pics to Barbara too early.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
It finishes kind of weird though, you've read all these emails and all, you have proof that he stole the cousins documents, but then you go and see the cousin in her office, and you don't have the option to tell her what you've seen in Dick's computer, I really don't get it... I think the dev should of made this update just a little longer, what do you think guy's? :p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It finishes kind of weird though, you've read all these emails and all, you have proof that he stole the cousins documents, but then you go and see the cousin in her office, and you don't have the option to tell her what you've seen in Dick's computer, I really don't get it... I think the dev should of made this update just a little longer, what do you think guy's?
Its the part when she agrees to a dinner date with Dick, in our presence, is what i don't get. Whimpy. The Dark Gods disapprove, trustme! :evilupset: Dick must go.

Reactions: bobbo69
Sep 18, 2017
Everything I've tried to get the HJ scene with the cousin dose mot work. I downloaded the HJ save that, I forget his name posted, but when I put it in the saves foulder I cant find it only my saves, even when I remove the saves but his'.

Would appreciate any help!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Everything I've tried to get the HJ scene with the cousin dose mot work. I downloaded the HJ save that, I forget his name posted, but when I put it in the saves foulder I cant find it only my saves, even when I remove the saves but his'.

I remember that one, yes, let me just just think... hm.. ohyes it was me :p The key is that when you download a file from here the site attaches a code to it. So you actually have to rename it to its original default renpysave format. Just check how yours look like and rename it accordingly, meaning, cut the 835345whatever_ part :D

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

I would suggest restarting your game from scratch, it's probably messed up, and if you restart it, it shouldn't take that long, but this way you'll get all the events, make sure you follow the walkthrough :)

Sep 18, 2017
I remember that one, yes, let me just just think... hm.. ohyes it was me :p The key is that when you download a file from here the site attaches a code to it. So you actually have to rename it to its original default renpysave format. Just check how yours look like and rename it accordingly, meaning, cut the 835345whatever_ part :D
Thanks, I somehow managed to get it on my own. do not ask me how, I do not know what I did differently.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
since i know Astaros3D isn't on f95.. any one in this thread able to tell me what Daz assets are used for Anna & Emily (as well as Emily's apartment/mini-studio)?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
How to win ?
Pray to RNGesus. I usually just save before hand. If it's your first time fighting him you lose no matter what. Then you go to the gym and get fight training and you can go back another night and you'll be able to beat him.

HaLls86

Jan 21, 2018
You have to lose the first fight with Frank in Emily's house, then you can get fight training at the gym, then when you come back the fight is super easy.
Thank you very much, but this is the second fight. (How to fight? Not to fail)

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes