jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
"I think" she kick you out if you are somehow unwholesome.
Don't compliment her too much (when she says "you already said that" with a annoyed face, you're already near the red area), don't bother her when she's trying to relax (evening while she's reading), don't ask strange things ("can I massage your tits?").
Other than this, I don't know if it's relevant, but I shower a lot. If you're home and smelly, you're already problematic. Collect too many of these "flags" and she kicks you out.
Maybe low traits area also a issue, but I don't know.
Oh, and I make a point of making her a coffe every time I can, when she is in the kitchen, but I don't know if that's relevant either.

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
You have to sit down to watch a movie with her after you have done the a photoshoot with Emily not just in outfits but one without as well. Its rather odd though. She invites you to the office due to the fact she thinks you are good at photographing due to those photoshoots...

The thing is that I've done that one too, did it one xtra time now to be sure. Feels like it's some kind of bug preventing me from seeing it. Don't want to start all over though. Does anyone have a save or something to share?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The thing is that I've done that one too, did it one xtra time now to be sure. Feels like it's some kind of bug preventing me from seeing it. Don't want to start all over though. Does anyone have a save or something to share?
Unfortunately it sure does sound like that. I totally feel that you shouldn't be ablte to get the cousin's office unlocked untill you have the photoshots with her... so i'm afraid you don't have much a of a choice here :(

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
Unfortunately it sure does sound like that. I totally feel that you shouldn't be ablte to get the cousin's office unlocked untill you have the photoshots with her... so i'm afraid you don't have much a of a choice here :(

Oh I do have it unlocked though, I just need to find the documents, already hacked into Dick's computer..

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oh I do have it unlocked though, I just need to find the documents, already hacked into Dick's computer..
I meant that the office not suppose to appear (quest not suppose to trigger) before those photoshoots with your cousin are done. At least thats how it makes sense... But anyway, is the images in the gallery concerning those shoots coloured? Or grey.. and just so you know, the documents can't be found in this version yet so do what you can but the questline will remain open for now :)

yoje

Jul 28, 2017
man i can win the stupid fight minigame on emily home, i have full stats and i can win, some code on renpy to skip this minigame?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
man i can win the stupid fight minigame on emily home, i have full stats and i can win, some code on renpy to skip this minigame?
The first time you aren't suppose to. Its scripted to fail so you can go to the gym to learn to fight. Afterwards its pretty much scripted to win the second time :D

Reactions: suryawith

yoje

Jul 28, 2017
The first time you aren't suppose to. Its scripted to fail so you can go to the gym to learn to fight. Afterwards its pretty much scripted to win the second time :D
i do the fight training and i have the oil scene, i have to do more sesion with streght maxed?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i do the fight training and i have the oil scene, i have to do more sesion with streght maxed?
I have no idea, since i had max STR when i did the training already. That way the second time fight was easy as a breeze.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I meant that the office not suppose to appear (quest not suppose to trigger) before those photoshoots with your cousin are done. At least thats how it makes sense... But anyway, is the images in the gallery concerning those shoots coloured? Or grey.. and just so you know, the documents can't be found in this version yet so do what you can but the questline will remain open for now :)
I just cheked the game code, and yes, there is a variable which needed to be true to trigger the talk, where your cousin talk you about the office. And that variable set to true if you say her that you want her to be your girlfriend, which is at the end of the second photo shoot. So it's literally impossible to get to the office before that.
Or at least it should be impossible. That's some weird shit... :hushedface:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And that variable set to true if you say her that you want her to be your girlfriend, which is at the end of the second photo shoot. So it's literally impossible to get to the office before that.
I'm relieved to hear that actually. I was hoping that the office is tied to progression with her since thats how it makes sense.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
How do you make progress at the gym? Do you have to do loads of work, work out loads or what? I don't get anything sexy happening when I go there. :(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you make progress at the gym? Do you have to do loads of work, work out loads or what? I don't get anything sexy happening when I go there. :(
I first thought i had to max out STR to get the funstuf with the trainer. As it turned out you have save Emily from a bad date first! Visit her at the evenings untill you found her with mr.charming and loose. You can ask the gym trainer then to teach you how to fight. You'll teach her a thing or two later on if you have the massage oil :)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I first thought i had to max out STR to get the funstuf with the trainer. As it turned out you have save Emily from a bad date first! Visit her at the evenings untill you found her with mr.charming and loose. You can ask the gym trainer then to teach you how to fight. You'll teach her a thing or two later on if you have the massage oil :)
Cheers mate, you're a lifesaver. :)

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes