Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
who can tell me how the training works
You don't type. When it starts it starts with flashing lights over the 4 fists showing the right combination you have to repeat. Then starts your turn, you repeat the sequence by clicking on the right fists. After each click, an image is shown imitating a punch, so it goes like this.. click->watchimage->click and so on. Do this ONLY when fresh. If fresh its easy.

Reactions: lingoda and xuou

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Good job! Now massage the hell out of her! Failing to do so is heresy, just so you know! :cool:

I'd say one is enough? If your STR is max. But i can't tell for sure. If str is at max you can check if you can beat Frank. If you can.. one was enough :)
Thanks for all of your help Ennoch, I started the game over cause itt was messed up, but, I couldn't of been able to finish it without your help, thanks again for your time and patience, I don't know if you're a guy or a girl, but all I know, is that you're a good person

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "Ennoch, post: 540557, member: 240448"] Attendez, le nom de l'entraîneur est aussi Emily? Je suis confus:)

De rien! Maintenant, nous avons aussi une procédure pas à pas. :)J'espère que cela se terminera bientôt dans l'OP. [/ QUOTE]

est-ce que ça veut dire que tu t'appelles Emily? Oops :cool::cool::cool:

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Wait, the trainer's name is Emily too? I'm confused :)
Hahhh, hilarious. x'D
No, the trainer's name is "Trainer". But as the characters defined at the beginning, after the dev use just the variables, and in this particular situation the dev used Emily's variable instead of the Trainer's.
Nice catch, I didn't notice that, now i'll write to the dev about this.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Is it possible to get the documents back yet? I went to Barbara's house during the afternoon and I got Anna to go home, but nothing happens when I go back now, no matter what time I go there is never any answer at the door. Is it just not implemented yet?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is it possible to get the documents back yet? I went to Barbara's house during the afternoon and I got Anna to go home, but nothing happens when I go back now, no matter what time I go there is never any answer at the door. Is it just not implemented yet?
Thats all for now.

Reactions: Shardoom

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
I have been trying repeatedly to trigger the Director's bedroom scene. I was able to get Anna to return to the library/home and got on Dick's computer to read the email. I have tried the drone many nights in a row at 10, 11, 12, 1 and 2 and nothing ever happens. Am I missing another trigger?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes