halluva

May 18, 2017
Who the Hell is Barbara?

The game mentioned seeing her on the Director's desk and Dick's computer said that's where the folder is, but I don't think I've ever met that character, nor is her place on my map.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Who the Hell is Barbara?

The game mentioned seeing her on the Director's desk and Dick's computer said that's where the folder is, but I don't think I've ever met that character, nor is her place on my map.
The Dating my Daughter goblin kid. If your game bugged out like mine did, then you'll never see them unless you fuck around in the console (which you can't activate without decrypting and decompiling the scripts). You're supposed to meet them when you've completed the librarian branch, where the school principal walks in on the blowjob.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Ok then, follow up, how do I progress the librarian branch? I don't seem to be given any options to say to her

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Ok then, follow up, how do I progress the librarian branch? I don't seem to be given any options to say to her
What happens when you click "ask" and "compliment"? Does it return straight to the previous menu options?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Have to work on her a bit. Bring her a gift of candy than keep asking her about stuff, compliment her some. May have to come back a few times. One of the questions will be about boredom and that lead to her book topics. Follow that path.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
I ran out of options to say to her except the "Do you have tits" insult
Okay, I will try to reconstruct my fix. But first, check the store for books, maybe you missed that part of the conversation and nothing is broken.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Okay, I will try to reconstruct my fix. But first, check the store for books, maybe you missed that part of the conversation and nothing is broken.
Does it have to do with the erotic massage book with the hieroglyphics? I was prompted to ask her about that before I bought it, but now that I actually bought it nothing happens. I have never been given any other prompts with her except for the original ones when you first meet her

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Does it have to do with the erotic massage book with the hieroglyphics? I was prompted to ask her about that before I bought it, but now that I actually bought it nothing happens. I have never been given any other prompts with her except for the original ones when you first meet her
Nope. Ask her about things. One of those question like i said will be about boredom. We have a walkthrough now as well. #2374
My experience is that people expecting to see new topics to pop up with her first. No, thats not the case. One of the default, present-from-the-start cocky question is what opens the book line. Don't be shy.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
No, the erotic massage book is for the gym assistant. The librarian deciphers it for you.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Nope. Ask her about things. One of those question like i said will be about boredom. We have a walkthrough now as well. #2374
There is definitely no option for something about boredom, or if there is I clicked it long ago and it never triggered anything

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There is definitely no option for something about boredom, or if there is I clicked it long ago and it never triggered anything
Just grow some balls and ask her jerky questions ;) This is so very easy. Just ask all the topics there is. Buy her chocolate first, or after, and gift it and try it again. I'm pretty sure a single gift is necessary at first but then one of the jerk questions is the right one that needs to be asked at first.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
I'll type out a fix. Give me a couple of minutes to reconstruct it.

@Ennoch that won't work. I hit the same situation and it's impossible to get her events without messing around in the console.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'll type out a fix. Give me a couple of minutes to reconstruct it.

@Ennoch that won't work. I hit the same situation and it's impossible to get her events without messing around in the console.
No, its perectly doable. You have a broken save/game that you try to continue. Trust me, this is perfectly doable :) I put this in another way. Beside you, everyone could do it who asked about this quest specifically in this forum. Me included. You must have run into a gamebreaking bug for whatever reason but normally this bug isn't present, its works as it suppose to 99!% of the time. Thats why i suggest a clean restart.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
  1. Place the attached script in the "my cute cousin/game" folder. This should enable the console (Shift + O).
  2. Type "sexlib" in the console. This should be higher than 10. If it's not the case, grind some more chocolate gifts, or type "sexlib = 25" or something like that.
  3. Type "bookh[4] = True" (without the "") in the console. This will give you the first book. Gift it to her
  4. Return the next morning and ask her about it.
  5. Repeat this with the rest of the books.
  6. If everything goes "right", you'll end up without the proper scene anyway. Now open up the console again and type "libf[5] = False", then talk to her to trigger the blowjob scene where the mom walks in on you.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
No, its perectly doable. You have a broken save/game that you try to continue. Trust me, this is perfectly doable :) I put this in another way. Beside you, everyone could do it who asked about this quest specifically in this forum. Me included. You must have run into a gamebreaking bug for whatever reason but normally this bug isn't present, its works as it suppose to 99!% of the time. Thats why i suggest a clean restart.
Yeah, I started with a clean save, but ran into this issue for some reason. I found the variables causing it, but I have no idea why nobody else ran into it. Possibly because I did all the other story branches first.

@halluva let me know if it works. The main problem will be getting the console up and running, because I don't know what takes priority in renpy (the .rpa archive scripts or the .rpy scripts outside of the archive).

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes