Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
When you need it. Meet with Barbara&Anna and check it afterwards. But in all honesty i'd think it would when you try to peep on the cousin and get the hint that you "there might be another way to peep".
If nothing else, just loose your drone. Try to run it at night and it will fall. Will get the hint that you can't see at night.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Should be present as the timer is running down. Or at least half of it. I never had problem catching it after i identified the spot. At the base of that plank leaned against the wall on the right.

Aaaand he deleted his post :D

Merlin1972

Feb 15, 2018
Hi, loving the game and thanks to all of the contributors who helped me get this far but I am really stumped with this fight training. Maybe my brain isnt wired right but I cannot see what I am supposed to do. I think I;ve completed all the other streams so can anyone help me? To be honest its starting to get aggravating :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hi, loving the game and thanks to all of the contributors who helped me get this far but I am really stumped with this fight training. Maybe my brain isnt wired right but I cannot see what I am supposed to do. I think I;ve completed all the other streams so can anyone help me? To be honest its starting to get aggravating :)
First is first: Don't try it while tired! If you fail, you'll get tired, don't forget. So...
The correct sequence is revealed by flashes of light over the fists that are shown. You just have to repeat them in the correct order when your timer begins. When you start clicking, after each correct push a punching scene will be shown, but don't let that distract you thats just visuals, continue with the next correct one when you see the fists again.

Merlin1972

Feb 15, 2018
First is first: Don't try it while tired! If you fail, you'll get tired, don't forget. So...
The correct sequence is revealed by flashes of light over the fists that are shows. You just have to repeat them in the correct order when your timer begins. When you start clicking, after each correct push a punching scene will be shown, but don't let that distract you thats just visuals, continue with the next correct one when you see the fists again.
Doh, I think I get it now. Thank you!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
is there any dick computer password?
Yes, like.. MyCock96! Thats dicky enough. But i guess you want Dick's password:) 1234 Its shown on the paper at the lower left when you are sitting infront of his comp.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I did manage to succeed in weightlifting while i was tired.... once! I'll NEVER try it EVER again... my fingers hurted for at leat an hour afterwards...

Merlin1972

Feb 15, 2018
I seem to be missing two of the cousin yoga pictures but this is before new work out clothes. Does that mean I missed a step and will have to go back to a much older save?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If you missed the pictures of her in the pink suit it won't affect anything but if you wanna have them unlocked for purely the sake of perfectionism then yes. She won't go back to that suit anymore so you have to dronephoto her before gifting her the new suits.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i don't know trigger to upgrade the drone o nigth vision, only lost drone
any help, please?
I had answered this for you already :confused: Do the librarian line untill you can visit Barbara, have a lil' chat with her and Anna and when you leave you'll have the option to buy the nighvision upgrade for the drone in the store, from the list where the drone is listed.

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
I had answered this for you already :( Do the librarian line untill you can visit Barbara, have a lil' chat with her and Anna and when you leave you'll have the option to buy the nighvision upgrade for the drone in the store, from the list where the drone is listed.
:oops: sorry, i'm buying a lot of box of candies for her, only give candies and/or chocalate?
I can use conversation'option to improve?
thanks you Ennoch!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
:oops: sorry, i'm a lot of box of candies for her, only give candies? thanks!!
You have to talk with her not just gift her sweets. Keeps complimenting, asking questions. The right question that unlocks the option to buy her book at first glance seems rude so just don't be shy with her. After that she mentions a book, you buy it for her and so on. After two books, there is a scene, then you can buy her her third one, which furthers said scene and her mom catches you. Go visit her mom and she'll point you to Barbara.

Merlin1972

Feb 15, 2018
If you missed the pictures of her in the pink suit it won't affect anything but if you wanna have them unlocked for purely the sake of perfectionism then yes. She won't go back to that suit anymore so you have to dronephoto her before gifting her the new suits.
Thanks for responding. So I guess I'm done for this version. Cheers

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I did this without any text form her as my game script error each time she speaks. So it's not that difficult to get here doing things you want her to do.

You have to talk with her not just gift her sweets. Keeps complimenting, asking questions. The right question that unlocks the option to buy her book at first glance seems rude so just don't be shy with her. After that she mentions a book, you buy it for her and so on. After two books, there is a scene, then you can buy her her third one, which furthers said scene and her mom catches you. Go visit her mom and she'll point you to Barbara.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes