Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Anyone else getting the glitch in which the cousin is in her room when you're oiling the bedroom door doesn't matter what time of the day it is? I made a fresh install, deleted old saves from %appdata and starte a fresh game...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I started up vs 0.5 last night and my last save of previous vs was where cousin gives him his first HJ.. Just after she finishes the game reverts back to the Main Menu??? what gives?
If i try a save point before he goes to bed ( before the HJ scene ) and choose other options the game allows me to carry on.

ALSO and this i have not found an fix for, the library girl's text keeps giving me a script error every time she opens her mouth...

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
where can i find cousin's documents ? or is it not implemented yet ...sorry my bad english ..and thx in adavance

2MC@

Feb 2, 2018
TRIED TO OPEN GALLERY in v0.50. - then this came up

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 4, in execute
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 5, in execute
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 6, in <module>
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'button'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "lib/windows-i686/_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
File "C:My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
scene_lists.replace_transient()
File "C:My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
self.remove(layer, tag)
File "C:My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
File "C:My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
File "C:My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
self.update()
File "C:My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
0.5.0ex

Reactions: ZoolooS

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
no idea how to proceed from here

-anna quest after taking pic and show to barbara
- secretary and director quest how to initiate?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
hi Guys,

I need help, Emelys Apartment Fighting with Frank No matter how long I fight, he always comes back ..... is it even possible to win this fight? .........
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

walkthrough ?
Seriously? Go back some post please. If you have any trouble with that wt, please let me know in pm.

I started up vs 0.5 last night and my last save of previous vs was where cousin gives him his first HJ.. Just after she finishes the game reverts back to the Main Menu??? what gives?
If i try a save point before he goes to bed ( before the HJ scene ) and choose other options the game allows me to carry on.

ALSO and this i have not found an fix for, the library girl's text keeps giving me a script error every time she opens her mouth...
If you have all, the other thing you can get pictures too, then there should be an "end of version" thing. But usually that part seem still bugged somehow, but still place you back to the menu.
You should please place the error message (in spoiler tag) in your comment, so we can see what might cause the problem, and also maybe somebody can forward it to the dev.

How did you recall a grandfather selling a pill? How did you recall your grandfather when you were playing the game again?
Now there is sleeping pills and sex pills in the game, which one you need now? And I don't really get this whole grandfather thing, what do you mean by that?

TRIED TO OPEN GALLERY in v0.50. - then this came up

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "lib/windows-i686/_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
File "C:My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
scene_lists.replace_transient()
File "C:My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
self.remove(layer, tag)
File "C:My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
File "C:My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
File "C:My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
self.update()
File "C:My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
0.5.0ex
You should unren the whole game, copy the gallery.rpy file into the game folder and delete this new file's content from line 139. It solved this issue for me for some weird reason. For proper fix, we need to wait for the dev.

no idea how to proceed from here

-anna quest after taking pic and show to barbara
- secretary and director quest how to initiate?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Now there is sleeping pills and sex pills in the game, which one you need now? And I don't really get this whole grandfather thing, what do you mean by that?
The guy's Korean, he's running his posts through a translator and then copy pasting them. I think he did mean Jamal.

Reactions: Manfegor

Rendan

Apr 19, 2017
You have to use your finger with the cousin while she's asleep "Twice in a row" & The MC says if he had sleeping pills he could F&@K her! Then just go out at night! you'll get a Random encounter
That´s it! It was very frustrating. If you don´t finger your cousin the event won´t trigger. Thanks :)

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

Seriously? Go back some post please. If you have any trouble with that wt, please let me know in pm.

If you have all, the other thing you can get pictures too, then there should be an "end of version" thing. But usually that part seem still bugged somehow, but still place you back to the menu.
You should please place the error message (in spoiler tag) in your comment, so we can see what might cause the problem, and also maybe somebody can forward it to the dev.

You should unren the whole game, copy the gallery.rpy file into the game folder and delete it's content from line 139. It solved this issue for me for some weird reason. For proper fix, we need to wait for the dev.

thx man... the guide didnt say anything in part 1...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The dev on Patreon said that i should not use any save from any older version than 4.1 of the game.
Did not ask him about the script error. I'll place the error here yes. thx

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So there is an end version sign of sort then? Interesting. And yes! Definitely no saves prior 4.1!

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes