OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
This is such an odd one for me... I really want to like this game. The mechanics are there, the pictures are decent quality, the progression works well, the mini games are kind of fun... but, at the same time, all of the dialogue feels like it's just placeholder, you know? Like it's a skeleton script put in place just as notes for what each step should accomplish, and immediately ruins any sense of immersion. They flat out refer to the game mechanics continually, there's little actual characterization or development as individuals... it could be a great, great game if it was just fleshed out with better conversations it seems like. But, maybe that's just me being too picky. Ah well, random musings. As it is it's still a decent game, but yeah.

lian11

Mar 25, 2019
Hi, I've problem: I miss only one girl, I think Anna, and I can't fuck her in vagina. I fear I lost the chance. Do you have suggest?
Or a way to fuck again the nurse?

lian11

Mar 25, 2019
Click on coffee machine ... enable action area lightning in cheat so you can find easily the objects you can click
Please, could you post me your saves? Just before going college? I'm stuck with one girl missing, It's librarian and I can't do anything

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hi, I've problem: I miss only one girl, I think Anna, and I can't fuck her in vagina. I fear I lost the chance. Do you have suggest?
Or a way to fuck again the nurse?
If I remember correctly : when you had just one girl left, did you talk to the Doctor ? He will told you to just go for it and you will be able to fuck the librarian.

Huisie

May 9, 2018
I'm having a problem raising roommate's hearts above 1. Steps I have taken are:
  • paid her a compliment every day, once a day at different times (plus thanked her for sandwich, etc.)
  • visited her at different times of day and spoken to her
  • given her 2 books
  • spied on her with drone at different times and got the 3 pics
  • oiled the doors, bath and bedroom
  • watched the 1st DVD with her
  • done 1st 2 photoshoots wth Emily
  • spoken to her about Dick (arsehole) and about Emily
  • given her workout clothes
Basically, as advised in this thread, be a good guy. And I haven't picked up any warnings.

Her 'cousin.heart' is at 30+ but 'cousin.lim' is sticking at 10. I have been playing around with the game and reading this thread and through the walkthrough. So, I have restarted the game several times while figuring my way around and tinkering with settings, unren, etc.

I have previously got her to 2 hearts, but my last 2 attempts at playing the game, I just can't seem to get any progress on hearts with her. If anyone could give me a pointer or two, I would be much obliged.

Reactions: Malgus26

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I'm having a problem raising roommate's hearts above 1. Steps I have taken are:
cousin.lim ,change during the game so you can do something with roommate after you completed some tasks
The hearts you display are limited by cousin.lim , 10 = 1 heart ... if you have cousin.heart
10 init
20 second photoshoot with roommate
30 give the red folder to roommate (see video)

40 see picture :)
lim40.jpg

You can have shower fuck with her at the end of 1.21 if
if cousin.heart > 39 and cousin.lim>39:
jump cous_shower_fuck

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
i cant examined i only have 1 girl left but its dean and i cant fuck her
If you free her without fuck ... impossible to fuck her later.
Post your save I am curious :)
There are saves posted in this thread that can help to continue

Huisie

May 9, 2018
cousin.lim ,change during the game so you can do something with roommate after you completed some tasks
The hearts you display are limited by cousin.lim , 10 = 1 heart ... if you have cousin.heart
10 init
20 second photoshoot with roommate
30 give the red folder to roommate (see video)

40 see picture :)
View attachment 270377

You can have shower fuck with her at the end of 1.21 if
if cousin.heart > 39 and cousin.lim>39:
jump cous_shower_fuck
Hi, Tacito - thanks for replying to me.

So, I need to do second photoshoot with roommate/cousin first to get to 2 hearts? Thanks for the advice. I could have sworn that I got to 2 hearts before just by getting to 20 RP but I must be mistaken.

Back to the drawing board ...

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@Huisie I will say that the cousin / roommate tells you not to keep complementing her and in the last version you lost points if you kept doing it. But you couldn't get past two hearts with her either in that version.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
why i don`t have office and dormitory on my map ? what i need to do to open that ???

Apr 22, 2017
why i don`t have office and dormitory on my map ? what i need to do to open that ???
I believe the office shows up after your cousin/roommate asks you to take their employee photos. I think you have to have done a photo shoot with her already. The dormitory shows up after you complete the main quest at the end of the game.

Reactions: Vojvoda

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
have problem with pussy licking ! start clicking and move a little and stop ! how to full that bar ?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes