jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
1) its not finish after 1.0 ? , now i see 1.2 and with french translate( cool) ,
2) they will be a version 1.3?
3) how can i found the full guide to unlock all scene?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
1) its not finish after 1.0 ? , now i see 1.2 and with french translate( cool) ,
2) they will be a version 1.3?
3) how can i found the full guide to unlock all scene?
1)Astaros finished the story overall with 1.0, but his patrons wanted more so he's working on developing more stuff for the game
2) There probably will be. It may take a while or it may have to be developed next to Girl House, but it will probably come out.
3) Either the scene replay mod or the walkthrough both on the front page.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I was wondering if you have Portuguese translation files? after all the game has the custom translation option

eu queria saber se tem arquivos de tradução pro portugues ? afinal o jogo tem a opção de tradução costumisada

lxygxl

May 26, 2018
Reactions: Tacito

ciabello

Jul 17, 2018
I need help with a possible bug: i fucked all the girls but one did not register, so i'm stuck with the mission. any way i can unlock it to move forward? i don't want to restart, since idk where it all went wrong

May 14, 2018

Pay attention ... you have to buy and read superphotographer book before first photoshoot at Emily's house or you are stuck (if is not chganged something in the last release).
Why is this still a thing in the game?
It really should be a priority for the dev to change, since this actually destroys the game for the player, if you choose to not buy the book first!

Apr 22, 2017
I figured out why I couldn't get the new shower scenes to happen!

Apparently you're supposed to use the machine oil on both the door to your cousin's room and on the bathroom door. The only scenes in the bathroom that check if you used the machine oil on the door are the new ones. If you have four hearts with your cousin and have oiled the door, you can get in with the screwdriver and unlock those two scenes in the gallery.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok how do I get the dean? I go there and she is stuck but I cannot do her as it is too dry. And when I release her it’s game over. I cannot select the menu ether what am I doing wrong?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Ok how do I get the dean? I go there and she is stuck but I cannot do her as it is too dry. And when I release her it’s game over. I cannot select the menu ether what am I doing wrong?
When she's stuck and you undress her, you click on her pussy and you should begin to finger her. Then she'll get wet and you can fuck her.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Not getting the last scene with Barbara. Suppose to happen on 18.00 at cousins home. But its not happening. I have gone to Anna but she is not telling anything.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Visit the dorm first, then go to Anna.
I have done that. and she told me about the college customs. But the last scene where Barbara should be at cousins apartment is not happening. she isnt there at 18.00 hours.

Edit: Played from the beginning of v12 and got the scene. Dont know why it didnt happen on the first time. thnx.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I have done that. and she told me about the college customs. But the last scene where Barbara should be at cousins apartment is not happening. she isnt there at 18.00 hours.

Edit: Played from the beginning of v12 and got the scene. Dont know why it didnt happen on the first time. thnx.
If you click on librarian tits or on the map during dialog you can break the situation ... if at the beginning you can ask again , if in a second time you break new task Meet Barbara (it doesn't appear in your task list and you can't ask again to librarian) and you are stuck.

Reactions: dipp007

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Why is this still a thing in the game?
It really should be a priority for the dev to change, since this actually destroys the game for the player, if you choose to not buy the book first!
Better to ask the author :)
Other points , if you don't unlock Emily house Day 2 , you have no anal sex with secretary when director catch you ...

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes