counter8

Apr 15, 2018
What can I do when I played the game some time ago and I installed now newer version and copy saves from older.. I am getting crash if I try to load it.. I dont want to play it all again.. :/
Bump

Or if you could just bring me the save where you fuck black secretary with the manager. I end up at this scene. Thanks

nabbygame1

Jun 28, 2018
What should I do to start the game on the new version? I mean from the old saves?
I replaced the save folder with old version's, but it couldn't run on the save version.
When I click load and the save scene, the game crashes.
What should I do for that?

gencadam

Dec 23, 2018
What should I do to start the game on the new version? I mean from the old saves?
I replaced the save folder with old version's, but it couldn't run on the save version.
When I click load and the save scene, the game crashes.
What should I do for that?
just like everybody else you should start over.

Grimmige

Mar 17, 2019
You need to have done the photoshoot with the secretary with the Rat and looked at Dick's laptop. The location may not open just yet, you may need to do something else (I don't remember what) and then redo the rat thing.
You have to check her administration room before and click over the photos and notice she is the mom of Barbara

lxygxl

May 26, 2018

I am not responsible for any damage :)

Oil if I remember doesn't count ...

As stated before "... and it works only in the end of the game"

... if you are here , I think you have to fuck all the girls get health certificate ... in the new release refuse the dorm .... and so on.
Because the hearts you display are limited (cousin.lim ) in different way during the game .
example this is the "limit" before you submit documents to Dean , 30 is impossible to have shower fuck in a legal way :)
View attachment 261645 View attachment 261646 View attachment 261649 View attachment 261691
How can I increase the cousin.lim from 30 to 40? the heart value already get 154 following your kind guide, but no any change of limit value. thanks for your time.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
How can I increase the cousin.lim from 30 to 40? the heart value already get 154 following your kind guide, but no any change of limit value. thanks for your time.
Look at this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-2-1-ev-astaros3d.5405/post-1683365

Cousin limit change during the game so you can do some things with roommate after some task is done.
You can change cousin.lim so you can have shower fuck ... but i am not rsponsible for any damage to the game :)
cousin.lim = 40

if cousin.heart > 39 and cousin.lim>39:
jump cous_shower_fuck

Reactions: lxygxl

mrthrowaynn

Aug 22, 2018
@Tacito Sorry to bug you, but does your scene replay mod still work? I've been trying to get it working but I keep getting errors. I've been using the 1.2.1 mod on the 1.2.1 game but I get an error.

Code:
Exception: Could not load file D:\Games\Patreon\My_cute_roommate-121ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.2.1ex-win/game/gallery.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Games\Patreon\My_cute_roommate-121ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.2.1ex-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "D:\Games\Patreon\My_cute_roommate-121ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.2.1ex-win\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script()  # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "D:\Games\Patreon\My_cute_roommate-121ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.2.1ex-win\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "D:\Games\Patreon\My_cute_roommate-121ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.2.1ex-win\renpy\script.py", line 762, in load_appropriate_file
    raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file D:\Games\Patreon\My_cute_roommate-121ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.2.1ex-win/game/gallery.rpyc.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
@Tacito Sorry to bug you, but does your scene replay mod still work? I've been trying to get it working but I keep getting errors. I've been using the 1.2.1 mod on the 1.2.1 game but I get an error.

Code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Games\Patreon\My_cute_roommate-121ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.2.1ex-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "D:\Games\Patreon\My_cute_roommate-121ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.2.1ex-win\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script()  # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "D:\Games\Patreon\My_cute_roommate-121ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.2.1ex-win\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "D:\Games\Patreon\My_cute_roommate-121ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.2.1ex-win\renpy\script.py", line 762, in load_appropriate_file
    raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
In my opinion you have deleted rpyc and renamed rpy of the mod in rpyc.
No ... rpy is the non compiled version , compiled when you run the game and overwrite rpyc with the same name.
I repeat put the rpy files in that folder and don't touch anything.
If you want backup original rpyc , in case of problem delete rpy and rpyc ... and put backup back.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes